Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Movie 16, "The Eleventh Striker"

Per DCTP, the 16th Detective Conan movie now finally has its title!! It will be titled "The Eleventh Striker" and will be out in theaters on April 14th, 2012.

The early teaser poster is also out:

2J9l0.jpg

So what do you guys think? Let us know!!

• Upvote 6

Already? Wow...

:D

No, this is about right. The poster appears in issue 51-52 usually. seeing as this was issue 51, I'd say it was right on time :). Next up... Teaser trailer in December that will inevitably show us nothing meaningful about the movie, but will increase hype 10 fold.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

No, this is about right. The poster appears in issue 51-52 usually. seeing as this was issue 51, I'd say it was right on time :). Next up... Teaser trailer in December that will inevitably show us nothing meaningful about the movie, but will increase hype 10 fold.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatal

Apparently, they'll air some form of teaser trailer next friday after the rebroadcast of the 13th movie. However I don't know if it will just be another very short trailer or the first actual trailer which usually lasts around 45-50 seconds.

This just made my day! Damn, this is seems interesting... Now we know it definitely won't involve KK or the BO. But did anyone else find it strange Ran wasn't even in the promotional poster? Either Gosho assumes we all assume there will be ShinRan action, or this movie will focus heavily on the Detective Boys. I'm just hoping this movie isn't light-hearted like M-14 (what a disaster that was). The other info that has been revealed doesn't really suggest much. Everyone's at a soccer game, Ran and Sonoko are involved, maybe a bit of some skateboard action, but that's it. No bombs, no death, no nothing. Either Gosho is really trying to keep as much as possible a secret, or this movie will be a lot like M-14. Let's hope my first theory is right.

OMG ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!!

CRAP. NOW THE REST OF THE WAIT UNTIL THEN IS GOING TO FEEL LIKE FOREVER.

It's best not to think about it, unless you plan to visit Japan during Golden Week... The movie will be subbed around the same time as it was this year.

Either that or forget about it until the summer... won't feel as long then ;).

FINALLY!..thank you very much for the info.. *marks calendar*

the teaser poster is also nice..makes me feel HYPED for the 16th movie!!.. :grin:

Wow u have the same picture :blink:

Anyway, i feel like it will resemble old cases related to the Spirits, but i hope it beats my expectations. Also we won't be able to see the translated movie till the dvd release, so those of us who want the subs, we probably shouldn't mark our calenders so soon :grin:

Is it just me, or does the title somewhat disappoint? It's not exactly something I'd expect from a DC movie and the number 11 sort of make you wince. It would have been better if they used this idea for M-11 (similar to how M-15 was "Quarter [15 minutes] of Silence" and how M-2 shouldn't have been called "The Fourteenth Target"). Any other title would have sufficed. I made a list of acceptable titles below:

- "Overkill in Overtime"

- "Field of Despair"

- "Shot Heard Round the Stadium"

Sure, they may be corny but at least they don't have a number in the title that doesn't even match up with the number of movies made so far.

Is it just me, or does the title somewhat disappoint? It's not exactly something I'd expect from a DC movie and the number 11 sort of make you wince. It would have been better if they used this idea for M-11 (similar to how M-15 was "Quarter [15 minutes] of Silence" and how M-2 shouldn't have been called "The Fourteenth Target"). Any other title would have sufficed. I made a list of acceptable titles below:

- "Overkill in Overtime"

- "Field of Despair"

- "Shot Heard Round the Stadium"

Sure, they may be corny but at least they don't have a number in the title that doesn't even match up with the number of movies made so far.

I felt similarly. And...I don't really expect anything great out of this movie. :/

Random OT Fact: I just realized that April 14, 2012 is EXACTLY 100 years after the Titanic hit an iceberg, then sunk later that night. Just thought I'd share this with you guys.

Anyways, I'll be looking forward to Conan's reactions to a case about his favorite passtime. I'm just praying that it's not another "bomb in a stadium" case.