Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
kfnnapa

SKYRIM!!!!

I'm sorry, I noticed that no one had this topic up, and I thought I would put it up. Well I just want people to talk about, who's playing it. What race of character you are? Also what sort of character you are playing as, and anything you found in the game that was interesting.

I'm playing as a Khajiit. I'm mostly a hunter, killing things with my bow and finishing them off things I don't kill with swords. I'm using light armor, and sneaking to support my hunting.

I really like this game, I've been playing so much that I don't really have much time to come on here. Also besides playing Skyrim, I've been watching Detective Conan to catch up to where I believe most of you are.

I think that using bows is a lot better than it was in Oblivion, though they said that arrows would be much more scarce. Though I haven't ran out of any yet. I actually tend to move around and shoot things with the bow until they die now, instead of killing things off with a sword and shield.

I think using bows is pretty much the same, but the aiming makes less sense. Took time to get used to it because of bad aiming physics with the bow. You can pretty much hit any target by aiming right at it. Don't mind the change overall, but its harder to shoot over things than in Oblivion.

The game is a big improvement though, but I still think lvling is still a problem. Now that enemies scale with you per level, there is a limit to how strong you can get because there are no stats. So if you level too high enemies overpower you because they don't stop increasing their defense and attack damage while you do.

Fun to play, but it doesn't feel as fun to replay as Oblivion did.

The reason why you can just aim at the target and hit it now is because the game automatically shoots high to correct for the arrow drop. It supposed to make it easier for players even though it really did piss me off at first. But there is arrow drop.

I do also fully agree with you Suika about the leveling. I still play Oblivion on my laptop while waiting to play Skyrim when my dad or brother is playing.

I can't really do mods, I have it on Xbox 360. Also my laptop might not be able to run it anyway. Though it can run Oblivion, I'm not sure if it could run Skyrim.