Detective Conan World
Incognito

Secret Santa

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a Secret Santa event?

• Oh, yeah! Count me in!
    • Noo! I don't want any gifts.
    • hmm, maybe..
    • uhh.. watcha talking about?
  2. 2. How would you like to upload your gift?

Already done half! XD This is so fun... And the best part is it looks pretty good, and I didn't even have to adjust anything digitally yet...

who's ROose..or somethin' like that? MM me about what you'd like. i do picture EDITS and fanfictions

Her wish list is on the list of names... ConAi. Looks like Santa isn't so secret anymore...

I'm doing a crossover fan art for my person. :3 I think it looks pretty neat so far. XD Now I just need to make sure I don't procrastinate...

Lashedcheek can you pm all those whom don't have wishlists? Tell 'em to make ones or I'll freak out.

I already did, actually. I think it's their decision not to put up a wishlist. That only means more possibilities!

Btw, I chosse option B~ More exciting. XD

There's a second poll where you could choose an option. ;)

/o\

i cAn't start oN my gift 'coz my exams are this weEk... :( D:

Plenty of time! I haven't even started mine yet. I'm still brainstorming (by myself) :P

@Lashedcheek

But--- but......... It's unfair that way. It would be better if you took off the names of all those without wishlist. It's so unfair that way.

Naww.. Why is it unfair? Maybe they (including me, hehe) want to be surprised! It's actually easier for my Santa 'coz s/he could make anything for me. S/he could go crazy with it and it's fine. :)

@Lashedcheek

But--- but......... It's unfair that way. It would be better if you took off the names of all those without wishlist. It's so unfair that way.

This isn't a contest, so there's no fair or unfair. Like Lashedcheek said, it only means more possibilities. My person put down 'anything', and after a bit of exploration of their profile page, I had inspiration immediately. :) Crossover!!! XD I do wish there was a bit more info... But that means the person doesn't mind what you give them. As long as you work hard, it'll probably be fine. :)

As I thought I had the time to work more on this,....

my teachers are evil for giving me this massive amount of homework. <_<

...good thing I finished (someone)'s first on the day I was notified by lashedcheek. ;)

...good thing I finished (someone)'s first on the day I was notified by lashedcheek. ;)

you guys are fast! :o

I can give multiple gift's to the one i am secret santa too right ?

of course! that would be awesome :D