Detective Conan World
Incognito

Secret Santa

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a Secret Santa event?

• Oh, yeah! Count me in!
    • Noo! I don't want any gifts.
    • hmm, maybe..
    • uhh.. watcha talking about?
  2. 2. How would you like to upload your gift?

Guys, think of a wishlist as just a guide so we don't have to sweat too much on what we'll give to our baby. Like I said on the first post, not everyone is a writer (I couldn't write a fanfic for the life of me >.<) or a digital/traditional artist. Some of us could make killer AMVs and GIFs while some could make the coolest banner ever! IMO, I'd rather that we give each other something that would showcase one's skills/talents. The effort that we put to make another person happier this time of year is all that matters. I'm sure whatever you make, as long as you put your heart into it, your baby will be glad. ;)

Let's hope for the best!

@Wildheart888

@BK201

@Shiraz.BO

@Elizabeth Antoinette

@yungching

added!

Thanks! As for the wishlist... My favourite characters are Shinichi, Heiji and Kaito but anything would do :)

........is it still possible to join?

I'd like to sign up.

However, if I can't finish my gift by the due date, I want everyone to ignore for the entire week as punishment. :mellow:

Actually, no! I'll make it! I'll make it!

@yungching

@Wildheart888

@Anime Girl 4 Eva

updated list! :D

Thank you!

My wishlist:

Anything is fine....but I'd ConAi is definetely not my cup of tea. I'm a fierce ShinRan fan. And it doesn't even really have to do with DC....really........if needed....uhh....ok.

A lot of people is signed up!

What will happen if it is an odd number?

I hope you don't think Secret Santa only works with pairs. :P

Example: Person 1 will have person 2, person 2 will have person 3, person 3 will have person 4, person 4 will have person 5, and person 5 will have person 1 (5 is an odd number and it works out well). So there will be a whole chain of people that will participate.

I maybe parcipate but only if I got an idea.

I'll inform you before sunday

The last day is Friday (or maybe Saturday if I haven't given out the name of the person that participants are gonna be Secret Santa to). Come join us; it'll be fun! ^^

I'm already hard at work! :D I've finished the sketch and am already outlining and coloring! 'course, the final copy won't be done for a while. Photoshop takes time. XD So pumped!!!