Detective Conan World
Incognito

Secret Santa

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a Secret Santa event?

• Oh, yeah! Count me in!
    • Noo! I don't want any gifts.
    • hmm, maybe..
    • uhh.. watcha talking about?
  2. 2. How would you like to upload your gift?

Can we give all of the gifts to lashedcheek through the original PM (DON'T CREATE A NEW PM PEOPLE, IT TAKES UP TOO MUCH SPACE) and then have her hand it out or post it so that it's anonymous?

That's actually what I first thought of the first time but I thought you might want to give your gift personally. If everyone agrees that they send me a personal message with the link to the gift, I'll be updating the first post and we'll have a big reveal on Christmas eve! ;)

Count me in too!!!

Added! ;)

Oh, no! double post! sorry about that. I got used to dA replying one message at a time ^^;

Mods, feel free to delete this and add my reply to the post above.

Edited by lashedcheek

Well if it's a drawing, I think two weeks is enough. We could move the submission due date to November 30 or something, but hey, I'm not the person in charge of this.

It took me more than two weeks for my newest drawing... ... ... Because I'm bad at first drafts (and second drafts, and third drafts, and yeah, you get the point) and coloring on a computer takes forever. It really wears at your patience. I'll put my wish list up:

-A ShinRan pic or fic (don't really care what it is as long as it fits the pairing.)

- If you're totally against ShinRan, draw me Saguru with Akako or Kaito, or write me a fic where Saguru ends up with one of them (no preference- they're both cute.).

And that's it. Not much else. XD

Whoot~ wonderful idea!!!! Count me in!!! \o/

(Hopefully I won't be too busy by that time...) XD

That's why it up early i guess. 6 weeks to work on it. according to the info.

For me, that's plenty of time for about 3 people... according to my schedule.

I'll put my wish list up:

-A ShinRan pic or fic (don't really care what it is as long as it fits the pairing.)

- If you're totally against ShinRan, draw me Saguru with Akako or Kaito, or write me a fic where Saguru ends up with one of them (no preference- they're both cute.).

To make things easier, I think we should all put up wish lists.

I'm unfortunately not creative enough for such things, but it is an awesome idea.

Kudos :)

And I hope everyone enjoys it, both the creating and eventual receiving ;)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Twin you're a part of this project whether you like it or not. :D

*will try to come up with a creative, worthwhile present although she has almost no time to do so*

D: And here I was, thinking this was a free country. :V

Same.

I'll put my wish list up:

I put ShinRan and Saguru with Akako or Kaito. Remember that not all members can draw or are writers. What if they wanted to make you an AMV? :D I just put the characters that you want. ;)

That's why it up early i guess. 6 weeks to work on it. according to the info.

For me, that's plenty of time for about 3 people... according to my schedule.

Yea~ but we won't know who we're supposed to give it to until next week right? Or has the rules changed?

Signing up, dropping out and adding wishlist is up to Nov. 25th and you'll receive a PM with the name of your baby on the 26th.

@NutCase

@Anti-APTX4869

@Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief

@Ayame Tantei Kanna Natsumi

@AokoNakamori

@Parkur

@Miike

@BK201

Added you all to the list!