Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

Cars in Detective Conan

Definitely! There is that little mirror at the back too

It was actually hard to see that exact part, to be honest. :oops: I would have accidentally passed this on as a Nissan until I looked at the "Double-Rib" taillights, and I ended up remembering the HiAce from a recent trip to Vietnam. OTL

I updated the article and I moved some cars to completed. Here is what is left and what everyone thought about them. Hopefully, I didn't miss anyone.

Snake

Suggestions:

Cider: Benz W111 or W112

Snake%27s_car.PNG

Kir's Motorcycle

Suggestions:

Anime photos (Source: Episode 425 I think)

528px-Kir%27s_Motorcycle_2.PNG

800px-Kir%27s_Motorcycle_1.PNG

Heiji's Bike.

Suggestions:

CmG: similar to Suzuki RMX, SMX, or DRZ

IP 62.18.xxx.xxx: Kawasaki

tumblr_lwr2w6aCaV1qfliia.pngtumblr_lwr2wlRVyw1qfliia.pngtumblr_lwr2wgqhgz1qfliia.pngtumblr_lwr2wbS8Yb1qfliia.png

tumblr_lwr2wrDbcT1qfliia.png

London case car (Not sure if it belongs to Juno Glass or Ares Ashley)

Suggestions:

Anime photos (Source: Episode 619)

Glasscar1.jpg

Glasscar2.jpg

Glasscar3.jpg

Manga photos (Source: File 747)

Glasscar4.jpg

Glasscar5.jpg

Yukiko's Motorcycle

Suggestions:

Yukiko%27s_motorcycle_front.png

Yukiko%27s_motorcycle_side.png

Yukiko%27s_motorcycle.png

Shiratori's cars

Shiratori's 2nd (current) car:

Suggestions:

post-4477-0-78052300-1356641031_thumb.pn

Uncertain anime car

Suggestions:

Sundown: Toyota Crown JZS155

Detective Kudo: Lexus LS400 Toyota crown

Shiratori's 1st car (blew up in Matsuda case)

Suggestions:

post-4477-0-89098200-1356642993_thumb.pn

Takagi had another car which blew up in the parade part of the Matsuda case. This is the splodey one

Takagi%27s_splodey_car.PNG

Rikumichi's Nissan

Suggestions:

post-4477-0-37584000-1356641182_thumb.pn

I went ahead and said Jacs was correct about Fusae's Jaguar Mark 2. It was a perfect match.

Heiji's bike from manga I believe. Unfortunately not the same as anime in this case.

1332122-8735IMX.png

It isn't the same. I made an attempt to look it up, but didn't succeed. There is a panel later in the case where the logo is visible. Unfortunately, I am not familiar enough with motorcycle logos to tell what it is by shape alone without being able to make out letters.

London case car: The Anime variant is a 2010 Jaguar XF, while the manga looks like a Mercedes-Benz S-Class (W221). As for Shiratori's second car, it's a Toyota Crown (GRS200), though his first is a Nissan Cima (F50). Matsuda's (included in the picture somehow) is an ENR33 Nissan Skyline.

Takagi's car that blew up looks like a Subaru Legacy BE5 B4 RSK. The headlights, hardtop-style B-pillars and the hoodscoop do have a resemblance to the Legacy.

Edited the section containing Toichi's car - the front end looks similar to the Alfa Romeo Spider, particularly the Series 3.

2815221.jpg

While it may look similar to the Jaguar E-Type, it lacks the distinctive front grille of the Jag and it certainly can't be a P1800 as the Volvo came with protruding headlamps whilst the Alfa came with recessed headlamp assemblies.

Edited the section containing Toichi's car - the front end looks similar to the Alfa Romeo Spider, particularly the Series 3.

2815221.jpg

While it may look similar to the Jaguar E-Type, it lacks the distinctive front grille of the Jag and it certainly can't be a P1800 as the Volvo came with protruding headlamps whilst the Alfa came with recessed headlamp assemblies.

That looks pretty good for a match. I'll take a closer look later.