Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

Phobias

I don't have a legitimate 'phobia' (as in I'm not deathly afraid of it/needs medication), but I absolutely HATE being choked. Whenever I see scarves I just think about how easily someone can choke you with it XD. I also take TaeKwonDo, where you have to learn how to handle being choked/choke other people, so...

Hugaphobia (not an actual thing) - fear of being hugged. But only from behind.

Soteriophobia - fear of dependence

Atychiphobia - fear of failure (not as much as before)

Finally took the time to define what I think my fears are. Bit of fear of disappointing and upsetting others as well. I fear dependence most.

I have a few phobias I guess but they all apply to a certain point - so I'm not completely terrified of them.

~Atychiphobia

~Claustrophobia (again - to a point)

~Glossophobia

~Anatidaephobia (just kidding - but you should look this one up :P)

~Catagelophobia

~Sociophobia (must I say this again - I am not completely terrified of these)

Seismophobia, fear of earthquakes for me, I guess?

Or maybe not. It's not the earthquake per se, but the shaking of whatever I'm standing on that gives me chills. Standing on wooden docks, for example, is a no no for me. Even floor vibrations due to anything (jackhammers, for instance) creep me out.

Oddly, though, I don't feel fear when on a boat, probably because I've accepted that it's normal for a boat to be shaking. So maybe it's just the thought that even the ground, which is supposed to be rock solid, stable, or foundation, can shake or become unsteady brings out the fear in me.

agrophobia (fear of sexual abuse), or maybe it's haphephobia (fear of being touched) -- I cannot stand someone touching me... like, get away from me O_O

I think that's the only one I really can call a phobia that I have... maybe sociophobia (fear of society/people in general), but it's not like I'm afraid of people -- I just like being by myself :P

i have been killing spiders the past month, but its not getting easier being around them

Same, But I mostly kill only the giant ones (5 inches big or so).

I'm fine with the small ones. I even let them just be anywhere.