Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

Phobias

Locks you in a dark, enclosed room. creepyonionplz.gif?1

I'm not afraid of the dark. :P in fact, I love it <3 Claustrophobia is the fear of having no escape and being closed in small spaces or rooms. It is typically thought to have two key symptoms: fear of restriction and fear of suffocation. (Wiki)

I'm not afraid of the dark. :P in fact, I love it <3 Claustrophobia is the fear of having no escape and being closed in small spaces or rooms. It is typically thought to have two key symptoms: fear of restriction and fear of suffocation. (Wiki)

Locks you in a dark, enclosed room. creepyonionplz.gif?1

I KNOW. I just added "dark" for a bit more...*shrugs*

Then I shall lock you in a very small, closed room with no way out. LOL.

My mom is also claustrophobic....she can't ride a car with the windows blocked out. She feels like she can't breathe.

Arachnophobia- Fear of spiders

Cynophobia- Fear of dogs

Gerascophobia- Fear of growing old

Nosocomephobia- Fear of hospitals

Scoptophobia- Fear of being seen or stared at

There's a lot more, but I'm just going to list the more "normal" ones.

Arachnophobia- Fear of spiders

Cynophobia- Fear of dogs

Gerascophobia- Fear of growing old

Nosocomephobia- Fear of hospitals

Scoptophobia- Fear of being seen or stared at

There's a lot more, but I'm just going to list the more "normal" ones.

Interesting...could you tell some not-so-normal ones?

Phobias, fun.

I never realised I had phobias until this month tbh. lol

Trypophobia - Trypophobia of asymetrical holes occurring either naturally or unaturally

Trypanophobia - Fear of injections

Phalacraphobia - Fear of becoming bald

Probably a few more that I can't recall as well.

Interesting...could you tell some not-so-normal ones?

Well, random smiley faces creep me out. Not the emoticons you use when chatting or such, just smilies where they aren't suppose to be... like in an empty warehouse or basement. This also applies to sad faces to some extent.

Phobias, fun.

I never realised I had phobias until this month tbh. lol

Trypophobia - Trypophobia of asymetrical holes occurring either naturally or unaturally

Trypanophobia - Fear of injections

Phalacraphobia - Fear of becoming bald

Probably a few more that I can't recall as well.

You know, one of those spam text thingies recently introduced me to trypophobia and I've been looking into it for a while. If you just google the term, the images will make you squirm. I wouldn't say I have the phobia myself. (For example, bubbles and such I'm fine with) but some of the stuff on there gave me goosebumps! Like the pictures with humans. Or Surinam toads. I was even kinda freaked out about some stuff I'd usually be okay with like honeycombs.

Oh well. Just saying though, it's an interesting topic until you get to the point where it gives you the creeps at night and you go to sleep fearing there'll be holes in your fingers when you wake up. Which means I need to stop, regroup, and research more a week later.

Phobias... Just reminded me... I went to Universal Studios Theme park yesterday... And I was so upset since I could not take so many of those rides. I have a fear of heights and free fall. :V So coasters are out. I happen to accidentally stumble across a coaster which they didn't mention was a coaster. (It was a tame one they say but it was fast and pretty high (About 5-10 storeys high!!!) and the worse of all, it had free fall!) My heart nearly jumped out even before we started. But luckily it only lasted for a minute. If not I would really have cried. Oh gosh. After that I didn't dare to take any other rides at all. Even those slow boat rides, I was taking it with fear. LOL. It was bad. XD

I actually have a mild glossophobia (fear of speaking in public), mild claustrophobia (fear of closed places) , cetaphobia (fear of whales) and mild hydrophobia (fear of water). I know it's kinda silly but I'm afraid of all these.....th_v34.gif

Trypanophobia- fear of injections. (when I was a baby, they say I was the only one not crying when the doctor was immunizing me. NOW...don't even talk about it)

Katsaridaphobia- fear of cockroaches. I SCREAM SO LOUD when I see one.

Ereuthrophobia- Fear of blushing.

Decidophobia- Fear of making decisions.

Parasitophobia- Fear of parasites.

Phagophobia- Fear of being eaten.

Radiophobia- Fear of radiation, x-rays.

Taphophobia- Fear of being buried alive.

I guess I'm a normal person after all :P Right?

I haven't any, though the closest I suppose would be Pistanthrophobia, maybe. :V

Due to certain incidents I do too. But it's a really irrational case and probably in my head.