Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

Phobias

Haha I understand that fear I guess though I never read about it before. I hope I'm right in saying that they do not fear sleeping, but fear that they may never wake up after they go to bed. :/ there was a period of time when I had that too. So I had very light sleep everyday and sometimes wake up in the middle of the night to check that I'm still there lol. XD I guess I'm that paranoid. :V

I have somniphobia as well. Just found out what's it called today. :P

Somniphobia-fear of sleep

:o I see... :mellow:

Since bird pooped on my head. TT__TT

phobia of birds :wacko:

Same thing happened to me but I don't have bird phobia...

Hmmm....well one moment I'm scared and another it's the opposite. But I'll have acrophobia( fear of heights). Probably because doorless choppers are unsuitable for 6 year olds. mellow.gif

I went over this on FB at the end of December with my friends. I can't bring myself to read the original link in this thread, as I will probably need a Xanax after reading it... so here's the list I made then:

I also might be categorized in arachnophobia, but it's more that I find spiders to be really gross and don't want the fuckers touching me. That also directly relates to when I was about 9 or so and had a daddy long legs bite me. YES, they bite, and it hurts and scared the shit out of me. The fact that I have spiders in my room right now and I'm not screaming bloody murder I think speaks volumes. I can deal with little ones, it's the big fuckers that I just.. can't handle.

Tickcapucapitiphobia – fear of having a tick head stuck in your body. Half rational, since tick heads do carry diseases."

I def have claustrophobia, and it can even apply to clothing I'm wearing. How this doesn't apply to corsets, I will never know. But I do have a time limit on them... I would snap if someone put me in a straight jacket.

I might have "Gelotophobia – fear of being laughed at" Which would explain my extreme performance anxiety, especially with singing.

WELP, I figured out one thing I 100% have: "Nomophobia – fear of being out of mobile phone contact"

I probably have this one: Tokophobia – fear of childbirth or pregnancy. The thought of something growing inside me creeps me out. Please don't remind me how biology works.

I also have this, which considering how I've never seriously injured myself and I'm super sensitive to pain makes perfect sense... "Traumatophobia – a synonym for injury phobia: fear of having an injury"

Because of bugs, I might have something like this: Trypophobia - Fear of holes or clusters of holes

~SHUDDERS~

I can never spend more than half an hour in any shop.

Does that count?

I don't think it's a phobia, Because if it's, Then There should be A shopping Maniac/Freak Phobia. :V

Fear of alone in the dark or when you know that someone is going to frighten you

And fear of highs when it's big risk of falling (like when you are building roof and it's windy)

Arachnophobia, fear of spiders. Neophobia, fear of new things. Ophthalmophobia, fear of being stared at. Thermophobia, fear of the heat. Entomophobia, fear of insects.....WOW I just realised I have a LOT of phobias.

Aibohphobia: Fear of palindromes

*screams at the word "aibohphobia"*

LOL :lol:

Mine is Myrmecophobia. -_-

And also, Acrophobia. =))