Detective Conan World
AJ M.

How does Shinichi feel about the Detective Boys?

39 members have voted

1. 1. How does Shinichi feel about the Detective Boys?

• He generally likes the DB.
    • He finds them annoying on several occasions.
    • He sees them as his own children.
    • He prefers one over the other(s).
    • He feels neutral about them.
    • He both enjoys and dislikes their company.
  2. 2. How do YOU feel about the Detective Boys?

• I think they are extremely annoying.
    • I find them to be entertaining.
    • I believe they are capable of being future detectives.
    • I prefer one over the other(s).
    • I feel neutral about them.
    • I have a love/hate relationship with the DB.

(Surprised to see that a topic like this hasn't been created yet)

BEFORE POSTING, please answer the poll questions above.

So this topic is pretty self-explanatory. What do you think Shinichi feels towards the Detective Boys: Ayumi, Mitsuhiko, and Genta? Try to thoroughly explain your answer.

I think Shinichi sees the DB as younger kids who are generally smart and helpful, but are a nuisance at times, which is why I chose the option he both likes and dislikes their company. I do believe Shinichi appreciates them as "friends" but at the same time, their youth annoys Conan.

As for me, I'm neutral. Don't love them don't hate them.

I think Shinichi sees the DB as younger kids who are generally smart and helpful, but are a nuisance at times, which is why I chose the option he both likes and dislikes their company. I do believe Shinichi appreciates them as "friends" but at the same time, their youth annoys Conan.

Your right!Shinichi count a friend and annoy to him .

I think Shinichi sees them as his own kids sometimes, but great friends. Sure they can get in the way sometimes, but they always try to help him and care a lot about him.

I think the DB is entertaining. :P

Shinichi doesn't exactly hate them, and they are company for him as a kid. I am different. They are always nuisances or future-hostages. Complete imbeciles, from Sima Yi.

I often consider Shinichi a constantly-annoyed shrunken parent to a bunch of annoying kiddies, as he cares for them a lot, protects them, offer advices to them... (I'm really fascinated with him chiding them in Movie 15). Normally I feel neutral about DB, as they do act as-I-think-they-should on several occasions; on the other hand, there childish antics are WAY too childish and immature for their age (it could be that I'm using chibi-Shinichi as the standard for my opinion though).

Shinichi likes them. He's somewhat impressed with their determination in solving some problems. But, he's also annoyed at the same time whenever they are doing foolish things that somewhat leads either themselves (including Conan) or the lives of other people around them.

I generally don't see Shinichi hating these kids After all, they're still little detectives that sometimes give Conan helpful hints in solving crimes.

Well for my answers I put down Shinichi likes and dislikes their company. Sure they're annoying, sure, they might be good for almost nothing BUT, I guess they help Shinichi keep the stress down and cheers him up sometimes. As for me, I put down love/hate relationship since they're so cute and I love em' they are WAY too immature and annoying at times.

I think Shinichi likes them when they follow his instructions, but hates them whenever they do something reckless.

As for me, I really like everyone in DB except Genta, who is so stupid that he always thinks that Conan wants the credit all for himself...well...based on the first 200 episodes that I've already watched.

I think Shinichi actually likes the lot.

Seeing that Shinichi really has very few friends, these kids are considered Shinichi's very first friends, even though they are kids. They don't really despise Shinichi because of his arrogance, but rather, they like him and share similar interests as him. So despite being really immature, Shinichi actually understands that and accepts them as who they are.

However, I would like to note that the DB are actually pretty mature for their age (they are only 6). You don't really see kids in real life as knowledgeable as them or behaving like them. The 6 year old kids that I met love to whine and cry and they don't have much knowledge of practically everything.

My Answer is same as IU

I think shinichi likes them. He also worries about them, so I think they've became truly his friend. :D

As for me, I do not hate them or like them, though they make me laugh at certain occasions XD

I think Shinichi actually likes the lot.

Seeing that Shinichi really has very few friends, these kids are considered Shinichi's very first friends, even though they are kids. They don't really despise Shinichi because of his arrogance, but rather, they like him and share similar interests as him. So despite being really immature, Shinichi actually understands that and accepts them as who they are.

However, I would like to note that the DB are actually pretty mature for their age (they are only 6). You don't really see kids in real life as knowledgeable as them or behaving like them. The 6 year old kids that I met love to whine and cry and they don't have much knowledge of practically everything.

*stares at sister*

:V

But yes, what KKLT says is true, they are undeniably more mature for their age than many kids. And a little too technologically advanced. Most 6-7 year olds don't prance around with video phones.

I dont know about your sister but... She's an exception. :P

Sister:

- has 5 crushes

- likes older men

- uses the word "sexy"

- somehow KNOWS the word "sexy"

- likes listening to Justin Beiber

- wants to be a teenager

- is smart

- could probably solve most of her homework herself but appears to be too lazy to do so. Not to mention too concerned about time and not about work.

My friend's sister as well. I thought she was 11 until my friend says she's 7.

(she's rather tall for her age and I thought she was pretty mature for 11 years old... But who expects her to be 7.) what is this world coming to? >__<

THIS.

Then again...when I first met my tennis coach he thought I was 3-4 years older than I really was. :V

But my sister...she isn't mature. She tries to be and sometimes, she acts mature. But the way she processes everything and thinks about things automatically makes it easy to identify as a child. She is "dating" all 5 men she likes because she likes them. :mellow: But the content she's been exposed to is undeniably inappropriate for her age.

Anyways, we're wandering off topic.

I think Shinichi likes the detective boys and find them annoying when they do something wrong or disturb him while he's investigating. :D Anyway, I think they can become sucessful detectives in the future.

I think he cares about them and actually sees them as his friends.

He wouldn't need to hang around them THAT often for a cover. :mrgreen:

I'd say it's a case of him enjoying their company sometimes, while being annoyed at other times.

But overall, yeah early on when he was still adjusting to his state, he definitely saw them as a necessary annoyance.

Though even if time doesn't pass as much inuniverse, he obviously hung out with them enough to a point where I can't see him distancing himself from them even if/when he is cured.

As for me, they're okay. They (along with other characters like Kogoro) help to lighten up the mood from time to time. Though there could be more attempts to have them become more capable, so that when/if Conan permanently becomes Shinichi, it's believeable that they can function without him.

i think at the start he was really annoyed with them because he was irritated about becoming a child again but as time went on he grew to see them as irreplaceable friends and i think he cares about them like they were his own children

as for me i see them as possible future detectives one day when they are older and they might open up their own detective agency and if Shinichi gets his original body back the DB and Shinichi will solve crimes together occasionally and maybe they might get to work with Heiji as well sometimes and maybe get to work with both at the same time and sometimes have a competition to see who will solve the crime first: Shinichi & Heiji or the Detective Boys