Detective Conan World
im abcd

Do you believe in ghosts ?

You mean... your great aunt was a medium?

yeah

its creepy~

and when my dad's uncle(not great-aunt's husband) died, he was muttering about spirits bringing him away

long story :/

D:

yeah

so he was really sick (great-uncle)

and he was lying on his death bed

his wife and my dad (really young then) were in the room with him

a lot of ppl were gathered outside

then he asked to see this person (friend or something) who wasnt there

so the ppl outside ALL went to that person's house to get him

WHILE they were getting him, my great-uncle started saying stuff like "why did you leave me here?! all alone?!" and then he's like "just take me away! stop torturing me!" (my dad and my great-aunt were both there) and then he just died :mellow:

yeah~

Ghost exist ...

Never met them though ...

But most of the time things can be solved with logic ...

Watching DC and reading mystery novels I have aquired a logic .

If the thing I see is solved with my logic it is fake but if it isn't I'm scared ...

I always facepalms at people who says ghosts exist. :mellow: Especially at those who tries to prove it.

*Stares at the mirror for a second*

*Knows herself* *Is innocent* *Gasps*

Maybe they do. Who knows, there's no proof and there will never be a proof for that. It's not something to argue bout,

I always facepalms at people who says ghosts exist. :mellow: Especially at those who tries to prove it.

Hey, if they can, they get a $1000000! But yeah, I have seen nothing in my life to make me believe in the supernatural. NOTHING. I've heard plenty of stories, but they were all anecdotal. That is the thing with ghost stories, they are ALWAYS that way. Think of it... if ghosts REALLY existed and were able to interact with the physical world, there would be EVIDENCE left behind.

And despite what has been said before... Science IS everything, that is the POINT of science, to explain the physical world. And the fact that no supernatural claim has ever been able to pass all the tests of validity in over 30 years, says something.

Ghosts existing is an oxymoron for those who are unaware. You cannot have something that doesn't exist in the physical world yet can interact with things in the physical world. IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!

Also... telling ghost stories and believing in them are totally different... Scaring people with stories is always fun! I've told a few ghost stories in my life, doesn't mean I believe any of them...

And remember... when in doubt, apply Occam's Razor :)

Hey, if they can, they get a $1000000! But yeah, I have seen nothing in my life to make me believe in the supernatural. NOTHING. I've heard plenty of stories, but they were all anecdotal. That is the thing with ghost stories, they are ALWAYS that way. Think of it... if ghosts REALLY existed and were able to interact with the physical world, there would be EVIDENCE left behind.

And despite what has been said before... Science IS everything, that is the POINT of science, to explain the physical world. And the fact that no supernatural claim has ever been able to pass all the tests of validity in over 30 years, says something.

Ghosts existing is an oxymoron for those who are unaware. You cannot have something that doesn't exist in the physical world yet can interact with things in the physical world. IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!

Also... telling ghost stories and believing in them are totally different... Scaring people with stories is always fun! I've told a few ghost stories in my life, doesn't mean I believe any of them...

didnt want to do this but...

of course u'd say that, kyuu the science freak :V

*Stares at the mirror for a second*

*Knows herself* *Is innocent* *Gasps*

Maybe they do. Who knows, there's no proof and there will never be a proof for that. It's not something to argue bout,

They don't exist, I'm sure. ^_^

Haha, I completely agree. :grin:

didnt want to do this but...

of course u'd say that, kyuu the science freak :V

You say that like its a bad thing....

Oh right, I should mention about religion and all these ghost stories.... They were made before the modern sciences. They were made to explain the unexplainable. Funny thing is that science has already explained a lot of what religion was designed to explain that was unable to be explained before ;)

You say that like its a bad thing....

Oh right, I should mention about religion and all these ghost stories.... They were made before the modern sciences. They were made to explain the unexplainable. Funny thing is that science has already explained a lot of what religion was designed to explain that was unable to be explained before ;)

to me it is :mellow:

im not a big science person

i prefer to live in my fantasies

and i prefer to have some things left as mysteries because some things, when explained, lose their magic~

Idk :3

I sometimes believe in ghosts

and I sometimes don't.

Like when a door suddenly opens by itself (because of a the wind), I'll instantly think "GHOST!" but then I'll reason with myself, and say "Nah, it's just the wind."

but as I stay in that room, I'll keep glancing at the door.

Eventually, I'll start to freak myself out, and move to somewhere else xDD

lol I'm more of a science-y person. So I tend to disbelieve in ghosts. But sometimes I'll consider their existence :3 (especially after a horror movie xD lol)

What made me believe in ghost (in some way) was the site called SFOGS. I checked it out with my classmates in school when I was in 3rd grade and watched a certain video. It said "stare at this blue towel for 40 seconds" and we did. Before the 40 seconds was over, a "ghost" popped out out of nowhere and we were like "asdfg". The site even had pictures of a mermaid's skeleton system, making me believe that mermaids do exist. Unfortunately (of fortunately), the site has been taken down already. They're are new sites such as SFOGS Returns and such, but they're not even close to the old one.

Why was the site deleted?

Well, they were a lot of rumors about the deletion of the site. Some people said they run out of money to maintain the site. Some said they moved to a new site (but I don't know what the new address is and I can't find it). Another rumor is that somebody died of a cardiac arrest due to SFOGS. Probably he watched some of their videos (like the blue towel video), and BAM! Then the family filed a case against the site (is this even possible?) resulting the site to shut down completely. I don't have any reliable sources for these rumors, I've read some of these rumors over the net a few years ago. It's weird that I could still remember them.

Sorry for the long post. I don't even think what I'm talking about is related to the topic. :)

...But that was a video. The ghost could've been photoshopped in or something like that.

*is starting to be cynical with this* :V

Most likely. But it was downright scary it was stuck in my mind for almost a month.

I found the new address of SFOGS already. *laughs*

Too bad nobody believed her. But we'd rather listen to her ridiculous stories than to study :P

yes, my dad's side of the family has experienced a lot of hauntings

also, my great-aunt (who i never met :P) was a "witch" who did those jumproping things that sent you to the underworld and ud have to jump back to get back to this world

i also had a friend whose family experienced many hauntings

Witch ? So she could do voodoo ? So besides your family did you yourself had any haunting experiences ? :o

What made me believe in ghost (in some way) was the site called SFOGS. I checked it out with my classmates in school when I was in 3rd grade and watched a certain video. It said "stare at this blue towel for 40 seconds" and we did. Before the 40 seconds was over, a "ghost" popped out out of nowhere and we were like "asdfg". The site even had pictures of a mermaid's skeleton system, making me believe that mermaids do exist. Unfortunately (of fortunately), the site has been taken down already. They're are new sites such as SFOGS Returns and such, but they're not even close to the old one.

Well, they were a lot of rumors about the deletion of the site. Some people said they run out of money to maintain the site. Some said they moved to a new site (but I don't know what the new address is and I can't find it). Another rumor is that somebody died of a cardiac arrest due to SFOGS. Probably he watched some of their videos (like the blue towel video), and BAM! Then the family filed a case against the site (is this even possible?) resulting the site to shut down completely. I don't have any reliable sources for these rumors, I've read some of these rumors over the net a few years ago. It's weird that I could still remember them.

Sorry for the long post. I don't even think what I'm talking about is related to the topic. :)

SFOGS ? Interesting ...Can it be this site ?

http://www.sfogszero.com/videoupload

:?:

Too bad nobody believed her. But we'd rather listen to her ridiculous stories than to study :P

yes, my dad's side of the family has experienced a lot of hauntings

also, my great-aunt (who i never met :P) was a "witch" who did those jumproping things that sent you to the underworld and ud have to jump back to get back to this world

i also had a friend whose family experienced many hauntings

Witch ? So she could do voodoo ? So besides your family did you yourself had any haunting experiences ? :o

SFOGS ? Interesting ...Can it be this site ?

http://www.sfogszero.com/videoupload

:?:

P.S Why does my post always get double posted