Detective Conan World
Black Demon

File 796-800 (The Cursed Toilet Of The Mouri Detective Agency)

Filler poll  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Is Amuro suspecting Conan? (multiple choice)

• He is suspecting that Conan is Shinichi.
    • He is suspecting that Conan is the brains behind Kogoro
    • He is suspecting that something about Conan is not quite right.
    • He is a little suspicious of Conan's intelligence
    • He is a little suspicious of the relationship between Conan and Kogoro
    • He doesn't really suspect anything about Conan beyond being very smart.
    • He suspects Conan is getting hints from Shinichi
    • He suspects Conan is getting hints from Akai
    • Some other option not listed you will tell me about in the comments.
    • Not sure
  2. 2. What is the woman's motive? (multiple choice)

• To have the money for herself
    • To get revenge on the robbers for killing the employee.
    • To get revenge on the robbers for betraying her.
    • Something related to Kogoro
    • Something related to Amuro.
    • To get revenge on Kogoro's bathroom.
    • Something not listed. (Comment so I can add it. )
  3. 3. Who is the third robber?

• 1st woman Toyokita Rinko
    • 2nd woman Furiya Sakae
    • 3rd woman Tegawa Takayo
    • None of them
    • Don't know
    • (attempting to fix the poll)
    • (attempting to fix the poll)

I like that idea.That Billy and Fusae are calling Okiya, I completely forgot about them. And it makes sens too.

Exactly what I posted here a few hours back:

"Okiya is probably calling his comrades, the ones that helped in Akai's faking his death plan (the ''shadow'' people) regarding the fact a suspicious person is hanging around Kogoro/Conan."

Now what's left is knowing who Sera was calling....maybe what Balthazar said xD

That would bring up who Scar Akai is, if not Bourbon. Scar Akai knew that Camel and Jodie were FBI, yet Sera was surprised at the fact that Camel was an FBI member. So, if Sera can't be Scar Akai, but is Bourbon, who is disguised as Akai? (I'm going by Okiya is Akai on the disguising point because I believe that's the best theory)

That would bring up who Scar Akai is, if not Bourbon. Scar Akai knew that Camel and Jodie were FBI, yet Sera was surprised at the fact that Camel was an FBI member. So, if Sera can't be Scar Akai, but is Bourbon, who is disguised as Akai? (I'm going by Okiya is Akai on the disguising point because I believe that's the best theory)

If stick to the idea that S.A. is Bourbon. Sera can't be bourbon then. At least Sera is not S.A for sure.

I still don't find anything against chek's theory so I'll stick to that for a while. (Subaru=Akai Sera=Akai'sister and Amuro=Bourbon and S.A.)

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say *terrible at explaining*, I personally think that that view is right, I was just trying to address the holes brought up by saying Sera is Bourbon...

It's Saturday... how is the Chinese out?! o.O

Well, thanks Wakari for it :lol:

EDIT:

How did sonoci even...?! I have to wonder if she can see into the future or something at this point :blink:

Amuro/Ran has potential I must say :x, and look! Seatbelts exist in DC! :o

In 2008, a law was voted in Japan that made the use of the seatbelt compulsory for the passangers sitting at the back. Obviously, the manga and anime followed that law by making the character who sit in the back wear their seatbelts (which they didn't necessarily do before).

Inspired by Stopwatch...

Here is a brief summary of 800 who saw what.

• Amuro saw Okiya, and he most likely knew Okiya was intending to shoot out the tires of the car. Why else would someone lean out an open car door while tailing a kidnapper closely? Okiya then drove away with Haibara and Agasa. It is possible Okiya didn't stop because he didn't want to continue being around Amuro and was trying to get Haibara away from the Amuro.
  • Amuro saw Sera. It's obvious she and Conan have a relationship, and Sera's familiarity and hugging make it seem closer than it really is. Amuro's comment "Why is this person here?" could easily be directed at Sera, but Vermouth was also in the same direction that Amuro was looking on the bridge above. If he saw Vermouth and identified her because of her distinctive bike, clothes, and hair it could also work.
  • Amuro may have seen Vermouth. See Sera's section above.
  • Amuro did not see Haibara.
  • Okiya saw Amuro, and he backed off the chase. Okiya now knows Amuro is with Conan, Kogoro, and Ran.
  • Okiya may have seen Sera either when he backed off or at the tail end while watching through his review mirror. This isn't certain, but likely because he would not want to leave, even if Bourbon were there, before Conan was safe.
  • Okiya may have not seen Vermouth. He did get a little "surprise star" on the final page of 800, but it is ambiguous whether it is because he received a call or saw or noticed Vermouth in the rear-view mirror for instance.
  • Sera was pretty caught up in chasing, nailing the robber, and then glomping Conan so she didn't seem to pay much attention. She probably didn't see Okiya,
  • Sera was distracted as said above, and may have noticed Amuro. She obviously knew someone was driving the white car that intercepted the kidnapper’s car.
  • Sera didn’t notice Haibara or Vermouth.
  • Haibara felt there was a BO member following her. Sera and Amuro were following at the time. (Possibly Vermouth too, but she was a lot further off if she was)
  • Haibara saw Sera and Amuro briefly, but as Okiya drove away with her she didn't get a particularly long look.
  • Conan knows Sera and Amuro are there (Amuro from the car), but it isn’t clear if he knows Okiya is there because he was kept in a headlock and distracted by Sera.
  • Conan doesn’t know Vermouth is there and he probably doesn’t know Agasa and Haibara were there.
  • Vermouth was pretty far away. Why was she even around in the first place? She saw all the cars.
  • Vermouth would likely have seen Okiya's stunt if she was watching the cars approach the bridge because Okiya only closed the door after he went under the bridge. She would realize Okiya intended to shoot, but not who he is (unless she knew his appearance in advance) because she wouldn't have had a particularly great look at him without binoculars.
  • Vermouth wouldn't know Haibara and Agasa were there unless she knew about Okiya and his car beforehand.
  • Vermouth saw Amuro at a distance. His dark skin and dyed hair and white RX-7 make him recognizable (if she knew him in advance)
  • Vermouth saw Kogoro, Conan and Ran.
  • Vermouth saw Sera at a distance, but unless she knew Sera's identity in advance, the distance would preclude any ability to sense she looks similar to anyone. Vermouth would also know Sera was attached to Conan.

• Upvote 5

Haibara felt there was a BO member following her. Sera and Amuro were following at the time. (Possibly Vermouth too, but she was a lot further off if she was)

For someone who doesn't know where this part is, I must remind you that page 10 of the Chinese scan is missing, which can now be seen here:

http://dctp.ws/Latest/Page10.jpg

In that page, Haibara says something like: "What ? What is this kind of feeling ? There's someone chasing after us..." That is most likely a BO radar since normally, you don't "sense" and "have feeling" when someone's car is chasing you (without even looked back in the first place).

Also...

In page 15, Vermouth mentioned about Bourbon finally earning someone's trust, although it doesn't say whose. Although it's most likely correct, someone with better Chinese please check this information. However, I'm not sure if the original Japanese mentions clearly who it was/were.

• Upvote 1

Translation for the last part!!!

Vermouth: It seems... you have done it for your wishes and earn their trust...

You will promise you'll stick to our deal we have made? Bourbon...

Does vermouth look like she has an iphone to you? :-P

i'm wondering...

• i'm wondering how and when did vermouth track them. Vermouth wasn't that distant from the action. She watched from the bridge shortly after the collision. Before that the bridge looked empty.

• I can't see her being able to follow from a distance so im thinking she tracked them somehow, maybe via phone, and decided that was the best path to meet up fastest.

• Okiya probably noticed Amuro and backed off

• Sera noticed Amuro and was already aware of Okyia in Kudo's house

• Hiabara seen them all in the car, however, no one saw her

• i wonder what Okyia and Sera were doing with their earpieces at the end? i don't think this is a coincidence, so maybe they were going to communicate with each other? Or maybe listen in on a different conversation? Or they were calling someone themselves? Its unusual to not identify yourself by at least saying hello when you pick up a phone to answer it. One might tell the wrong person sensitive information. there are only so many options here really.

For someone who doesn't know where this part is, I must remind you that page 10 of the Chinese scan is missing, which can now be seen here:

http://dctp.ws/Latest/Page10.jpg

In that page, Haibara says something like: "What ? What is this kind of feeling ? There's someone chasing after us..." That is most likely a BO radar since normally, you don't "sense" and "have feeling" when someone's car is chasing you (without even looked back in the first place).

Also...

In page 15, Vermouth mentioned about Bourbon finally earning someone's trust, although it doesn't say whose. Although it's most likely correct, someone with better Chinese please check this information. However, I'm not sure if the original Japanese mentions clearly who it was/were.

You referring to me? :D

Vermouth didn't mention any names but referring one of them as Bourbon.

I can say straightaway Okiya is Akai because he did not do anything but watching sideline and saw Amuro before retract back. It leaves with Amuro and Sera.

Vermouth didn't mention any names but referring one of them as Bourbon.

Yeah I know, I was actually talking about the person(s) from whom Bourbon has earned their trust. The file doesn't say who was/were those people, although it's most likely to be Conan/Ran/Kogoro.

And about how Vermouth was able to track them down, I think she has some sort of locating device which might have been planted inside Amuro's car (may not necessarily be an eavesdropping type, because that would cause affection to phone calls). Or like Kudo said, she and Bourbon might have activated some program in their smartphones that allow connection between the twos, therefore she can easily tracks him down via GPS or something like that.

However, the biggest question is still WHY and WHAT is she doing there ?

EDITED.

I freaking out!

I noticed Haibara looking behind from the car at the place where Amuro and Sera were there. I have a feeling that she saw one of them clearly, because, she looked a bit shocked. And Sera hugging Conan like that! It was damn wierd. Amuro's thought bubble has made me curious. I think it was meant for Sera. It would be cool if Amuro knew Sera from before. I didn't quite understand why Okiya had to get off the car. And what did he do down there to catch Amuro's attention?I guess I'll have to wait for the english scans to understand that part.

I freaking out!

I noticed Haibara looking behind from the car at the place where Amuro and Sera were there. I have a feeling that she saw one of them clearly, because, she looked a bit shocked. And Sera hugging Conan like that! It was damn wierd. Amuro's thought bubble has made me curious. I think it was meant for Sera. It would be cool if Amuro knew Sera from before. I didn't quite understand why Okiya had to get off the car. And what did he do down there to catch Amuro's attention?I guess I'll have to wait for the english scans to understand that part.

i think sera did the hug thing to forge a false closeness to conan in front of amuro. It could also be that she did that because she knows who conan really is. Who knows maybe she was actually concerned for that reason.

Okyia looked like he was attempting to shoot out their tires and Amuro noticed.

Yeah, Sera hugging Conan was a bit strange. I don't think it was because she was worried about him, she knows he's capable of taking care of himself. So she possibly wanted to fake the closeness she had with Conan in front of Amuro or Okiya?