Detective Conan World
Black Demon

File 796-800 (The Cursed Toilet Of The Mouri Detective Agency)

Filler poll  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Is Amuro suspecting Conan? (multiple choice)

• He is suspecting that Conan is Shinichi.
    • He is suspecting that Conan is the brains behind Kogoro
    • He is suspecting that something about Conan is not quite right.
    • He is a little suspicious of Conan's intelligence
    • He is a little suspicious of the relationship between Conan and Kogoro
    • He doesn't really suspect anything about Conan beyond being very smart.
    • He suspects Conan is getting hints from Shinichi
    • He suspects Conan is getting hints from Akai
    • Some other option not listed you will tell me about in the comments.
    • Not sure
  2. 2. What is the woman's motive? (multiple choice)

• To have the money for herself
    • To get revenge on the robbers for killing the employee.
    • To get revenge on the robbers for betraying her.
    • Something related to Kogoro
    • Something related to Amuro.
    • To get revenge on Kogoro's bathroom.
    • Something not listed. (Comment so I can add it. )
  3. 3. Who is the third robber?

• 1st woman Toyokita Rinko
    • 2nd woman Furiya Sakae
    • 3rd woman Tegawa Takayo
    • None of them
    • Don't know
    • (attempting to fix the poll)
    • (attempting to fix the poll)

Amuro has surely started doubting Mouri's intelligence and has begun showing his true colours (I doubt whether he even thought that Mouri was intelligent). I think that in the next chapter, Sera and Ai are gonna meet. I don't think Amuro's gonna see any of them. Okiya might get another glimpse of Sera and his reactions are gonna be very important for us viewers. Ran might tell Sera about her suspicions towards Amuro's actual intelligence. What Amuro will do in the meantime is to find some way to meet Sera.

@Chek: It'd be great to read your deductions on the main case :) Please post it.

You probably noticed the lack of deduction. Sorry, I am too busy this week to type it up. I laid most of it out in a messy way in my past posts between here and at DCTP and other people cover the holes.

I think the only thing I would want to add is that I think the dead employee was in on the robbery plan as inside help, or the murderer lady used him (whether or not he is her brother) to get inside info, but didn't think he would be killed.

Wow! This is getting interesting! The pic with the faces of Okiya, Amuro and Sera is epic!! Can't wait to read it!!! Thanks a lot Black Demon and Waka :) Great job as always!

Sera doesn't look very pleased while following Amuro and the rest. It could be possible that she recognizes him from somewhere...... but, I guess we'll have to wait a little bit more........

Can anyone understand what Conan is telling that female or what Sera is thinking as she is following them? It might give us a clue as to what they are doing....

Can anyone understand what Conan is telling that female or what Sera is thinking as she is following them? It might give us a clue as to what they are doing....

I don't think it's her thinking. It seems that it is still part of Tooru's dialogue.

I don't think it's her thinking. It seems that it is still part of Tooru's dialogue.

Um.... *rechecks the picture* Your right! I am guessing that he's telling or asking Ran and Mouri that someone is following them on a motorbike. And Sera doesn't look normal, she looks a bit serious.......

If you want to see all the spoilers as they come out refer to the second chat box on this page: http://dctpws.thetrogdor.com/Latest/ConanNews.htm

Wakarimashita at DCTP posted the new schedule for Shounen Sunday

-07/12 : Sunday 01 : File 799

-14/12 : Sunday 02 : File 800

-21/12 : Sunday 03-04 : File 801

-28/12 : No Sunday

-04/01 : Sunday 05-06 : File 802

-11/01 : No Sunday

-18/01 : Sunday 07 : File 803

There is no break between 800 and 801 which will be nice.

Also Lancelot from the cbox pointed out that the DB picture in the promotional image for 800 came from last year's DC calender, and thus may only be there for prettiness rather than indicating the DBs will be in file 800.

• Upvote 3

Does anyone want a case summary of what I think the solution is, or have other people made the theory clear enough?

i thought everything was covered. I posted deductions that covered the holes i saw. I guess if anyone brings up questions or points it can be addressed accordingly rather than having to put a summary together

God, I absolutely can not wait. Unfortunately, if the many files after this explain the whole Okiya is Akai and Amuro is Scar Akai thing and the whole faked death, it may be a really long wait before something really exciting happens. I don't want to sit through months of chapters about stuff I already know. Maybe this will be another Clash of Red and Black type arc, which stretches on forever. Whatever happens, I'm looking forward to some hardcore BO action!

Title for 799 :-「子供の好奇心と探偵の探求心」

Child’s curiosity and detective’s inquisitive mind

by KnightusMax

i wonder about file 800. i mean i know it's the story arc eding and alot of chracters are there. it's a clash but...will it be story related about bourbon?...no B.O.? ot will fille 801 be B.O?