Detective Conan World
Black Demon

File 796-800 (The Cursed Toilet Of The Mouri Detective Agency)

Filler poll  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Is Amuro suspecting Conan? (multiple choice)

• He is suspecting that Conan is Shinichi.
    • He is suspecting that Conan is the brains behind Kogoro
    • He is suspecting that something about Conan is not quite right.
    • He is a little suspicious of Conan's intelligence
    • He is a little suspicious of the relationship between Conan and Kogoro
    • He doesn't really suspect anything about Conan beyond being very smart.
    • He suspects Conan is getting hints from Shinichi
    • He suspects Conan is getting hints from Akai
    • Some other option not listed you will tell me about in the comments.
    • Not sure
  2. 2. What is the woman's motive? (multiple choice)

• To have the money for herself
    • To get revenge on the robbers for killing the employee.
    • To get revenge on the robbers for betraying her.
    • Something related to Kogoro
    • Something related to Amuro.
    • To get revenge on Kogoro's bathroom.
    • Something not listed. (Comment so I can add it. )
  3. 3. Who is the third robber?

• 1st woman Toyokita Rinko
    • 2nd woman Furiya Sakae
    • 3rd woman Tegawa Takayo
    • None of them
    • Don't know
    • (attempting to fix the poll)
    • (attempting to fix the poll)

Isn't it a little too "convenient" that someone just stucked the log in password right beneath his desk ? What's the point of "password" when you don't even remember it ?

Good point. It's also in some movies that the password is somewhere hidden...Why?

Isn't it a little too "convenient" that someone just stucked the log in password right beneath his desk ? What's the point of "password" when you don't even remember it ?

yes it is,but just think more clearly , who among us would search beneath the desk instead of trying some ridicolous word combos?? i ,for one, would try birthday,name and phone no combination in every way before accepting defeat.

yes it is,but just think more clearly , who among us would search beneath the desk instead of trying some ridicolous word combos?? i ,for one, would try birthday,name and phone no combination in every way before accepting defeat.

I would. My order would be search on and around the desk for any papers with passwords of any type written on them (people often reuse passwords) first. Only after that failed would I try putting in passwords.

I know no one who has their passwords hanging around so unless I knew the person was really forgetful I'd just presume they remembered it and try various password combinations. I think I'm the only one in my family who has actually memorised and uses a number-letter random sequence for some of my passwords. Though the point of reusing passwords is correct so I might try to see if they're auto-logged in on anything and try that.

Though, I suppose it really does depend on the person overall, I doubt everyone's gonna go about things in the exact same way.

I know no one who has their passwords hanging around so unless I knew the person was really forgetful I'd just presume they remembered it and try various password combinations. I think I'm the only one in my family who has actually memorised and uses a number-letter random sequence for some of my passwords. Though the point of reusing passwords is correct so I might try to see if they're auto-logged in on anything and try that.

Though, I suppose it really does depend on the person overall, I doubt everyone's gonna go about things in the exact same way.

:o You too?

Personally, I think that I would've tried a few random numbers before going to look around the desks. But I definitely would've tried both ways. I might've also tried the top 25 worst passwords of 2011. :P

I would. My order would be search on and around the desk for any papers with passwords of any type written on them (people often reuse passwords) first. Only after that failed would I try putting in passwords.

of course , you and amuro and other pain in necks would do so :twisted: .

or you might have realised that amuro ,who found the password on pg 14, that way. :?:

I can't wait to see what that woman's gonna do to Conan after he smiles and says such things to her...

And even though I've been blabling about this countless times before, I surely hope that the next file (or ANY file after that) will NOT turn out to be the starting point of some kind of romantic relationship between Tooru and Sera (whether it's a both-way or one-way love). Not only that I dislike this couple, but I'm also very tired of this whole Gundam references, which was overloaded already. (Now even their vehicles are also plays on Gundam ?) If Gosho pairs them together I'll be very disappointed.

@Ran: So you're really gonna use your birthday as your password ? You're not serious, right ?

And even though I've been blabling about this countless times before, I surely hope that the next file (or ANY file after that) will NOT turn out to be the starting point of some kind of romantic relationship between Tooru and Sera (whether it's a both-way or one-way love). Not only that I dislike this couple, but I'm also very tired of this whole Gundam references, which was overloaded already. (Now even their vehicles are also plays on Gundam ?) If Gosho pairs them together I'll be very disappointed.

I definitely agree with you statement. It would be too much... *facepalm*

Sera is heading to see Amuro, Amuro gives us a hint that he knows Agasa, Okiya was eaves-dropping again! (That's what I think) and Ran seems to find Amuro extra intelligent! I also noticed that Amuro was sarcastic about Mouri's intelligence towards the end of the case. Sera seems to have deduced something that Conan's gonna reveal in the next chapter. Can't wait to know more!!

• Upvote 1

there has been rumours that file 799 is resolution and file 800 will have BO case.

those are WRONG .ther is no evidence in support of that.

according to me there is just no way gosho will put the toilet trick ,history of urakawa

the details of three person she called and whom she wants to kill and why and the long awaited clashes of amuro sera and okiya with ran and conan.

*prays file 800 have colour pages*

4 friends bank employee(BE) , suit case guy(sg) , real kei and real kei's girlfriend(unnamed woman=uw) planned to rob the bank the planning was done in suitcase guy's apartment .real kei made BE into thinking that sg could betray them so they bugged the sg's apartment .in robbery , real kei kills BE . this was planned between remaining three as he is most likely the one who could be traced by police.(police would question the employee's first) however sg turned traitor and hid the money in coin locker(or did something else more beleivable).then sg along with real kei and uw, partied in his apartment for success .they (real kei and uw ) interrogate him on location of money but got only the locker key.so they contacted mouri on sg's computer and set up the meeting and gave him his email id .

fake kei (BE 's sister or girlfriend) learned that he was a part of robbers group and was bugging someone. she found the key that was given to him to access sg's apatment. she then treid to reach the apartment but she found sg's dead body. so she investigated the apartment and got a lead when she investigated the pc.she found that real kei was going to meet kogoro on sunday .she staked out on him to tail real kei but for some reason real kei did not reach mouri agency at specified time(kogoro had postponed the time)she then realised that meeting has been delayed for some reason.

so she message him that kei will be going to columbo. so kogoro would move out minutes before scheduled time.

she then went to agency ,pretended to be assistant drugged him killed him stting as suicide. and ultimately obtained the phone of real kei which would have the number of the unknown woman.

when kogoro and other insist to company her to her home she guides them to sg's apartment.

goes out when conan catches her.she tries to drug him.

then she try the three email addresses that belongs to females hoping to point the uw and then kill her.

@Chekhov post the whole theory instead of summary

PS: i may have to modify it to suit the file 799 once it is out

About Amuro, ... I think he deliberately to let Ran know he is intelligent. He's too clever. *sweat* He has intention to hear Ran confront Conan when she suspecting Shinichi, and took advantage of it finding Sherry.

Does anyone want a case summary of what I think the solution is, or have other people made the theory clear enough?

We really need to read a summary and your brilliant deductions every week!