Detective Conan World
Detective Rohit

Did you SMILE today?

Smiling is something that the world cannot live without. It allows us to express our positive emotions: love, laughter, joy, and happiness.

Therefore, I took it upon myself to create this thread, where you can share those moments that made you grin ear-to-ear.

Now, what is the thread for, you say?

Quite simple really. If you have something to share that made you smile, feel free to do so below!

Also, refrain from posting replies such as "I smiled today, because..its a secret".

:)

• Upvote 1

I smiled and laughed today because my friend was so funny. I can't really tell how, it just happened.

And now I'm smiling because this might be that first post to this thread... :)

@Kyuu: OMG me too! well...kinda

i beat my math teacher in an argument xD

^but that was friday i think xP

i smiled today because i will finally do my reading homework which is due tomorrow :V

I smile everyday because of nearly everything. Although I can be a bit like Haibara sometimes :mellow: . Anyway, yesterday I smiled during my exam because I had made up a way to remember my History notes and many of the questions that came out had very funny ways to remember them :P :P :P

I just smiled because of this topic. :)

And I smiled at your comment :) Anyway, today I smiled because our maths exam was super easy (for me that is) :mrgreen: And because I got an A for History! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I smiled (laughed really hard) because we had a play, and 3 people were being sort of gay in that play. We were doing a play with Estavanico and the Indians. For some background info, Estavanico was taking "advantage" of the Indian ladies, while being a scout for Coronado. (Spanish explorer)

Here's how it goes:

(Boy 1) Estavanico: Hey lady, do you like my feathers?

(Boy 2) Indian Lady: Hey wait, who are you?

1: Well, I'm Coronado's scout, or at least that's what he thinks. I've come for you, my love!

2: W-wait, I'm married!

(Boy 3): NO! Who are you? *grabs 1 and throws him on floor*

3 (to 2): Are you okay, my wife?