Detective Conan World
Miss Smiles

What's first thing you do if you meet Kaitou Kid?

Let's imagine. :smile: Make up/create one scenario if you get a chance meeting him in Conan's world. What you will say to him? Will you scream? I don't know about Kaitou kid I'm sure he can't handle when he hear. :grin:

I probably talk to him if I work for Nakamori and saw in person: 'Oi you thief! Stand right there and don't ever move! EVER!'

You don't have to be police officer, you can play any role of occupation when he's present.

I'd probably be dragged to a KID heist, try and leave, and accidentally get into Kaito's escape route. Then I'd be like "It's Kid!", and try to hold him long enough for Saguru to arrest him. :3 Because I like Sagu-chan better! :D

But I'm not. icon_e_wink.gif

Wait, I'd tell him he sucks first. THEN I'd shoot him. icon_e_biggrin.gif

You'll probably hit the jewel in his pocket like everyone happens to do. :P Maybe I should tranquilize KID. That'd help Saguru catch him, right?

*looks at kid* hmmmm....man, i see the relation. wow...

*looks at conan* you're related to a midget,you're a magician, and you're girlfreind is the daughter of the cop tryin' to catch ya'....and you call ME weird? because i talk funny...boy you better sort out your sinces or you'll fall into a pit so deep you'll have better luck drownin' in than climbin' out.

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~!!

There's a lot of things I could do. :P But I'd probably try to follow him after he left his heist... XD Yes, I'd stalk him. Then I'd go find Akako and tell her his weakness is fish and torture him together.