Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

The FALSE Rumor About Movie's 16 + 17 Being "Connected"

Recently it has come to my attention that now the rumor is starting to spread on Facebook. I decided to make a sticky topic in the News and updates section so that everyone can see this and we can nip this rumor in the bud ASAP.

The rumor someone is passing around that Movie's 16 and 17 are going to be connected, as well as the final two movies in the franchise, is blatantly false. Nothing has been revealed about the upcoming Detective Conan movies, and we will hear nothing for a little while. The rumors came from Chinese discussion boards that are known for trolling the Conan fan community with false rumors for the sole purpose of riling fans up.

Until we learn anything new, I would prefer that folks stop passing these obviously false rumors. When something new is announced, trust me, you WILL know. But until then, everything coming out right now is nothing more than a mere rumor that flat-out isn't true. Come on, guys. Ya'll should know better.

• Upvote 12

Yay! That's good to know. Thanks for clearing it up CarpetCrawler. They had me worried there for a second. :P Maybe next time, I should try and find out the source of the rumours before believing them. But then, I'm too gullible.......

• Upvote 1

While the Detective Conan movie 15-Quarter of silence was released, the production of next Detective Conan movie 16 has been determined. The trailer for the 16th movie, Conan's decision of 16th Production!, showed a Grass-field stadium was illuminated with light. I'm guessing that the 16th movie will be related to a Soccer Field. According to the Conan's Distribution Company Toho(?), the box office receipts(?) aim to overtake 3 billion Yen for 3 consecutive years, if they do, then the total box office revenue for the series will exceed 40 billion Yen. (Total box office receipts until 14th: 37.1 billion Yen) ---------------------------------------------------------------------- According to the comment, most likely it will be another case about a bomb placed in the stadium. It also says that it can be Kochien Baseball stadium (instead of Soccer field) as well. Though, I'm nt so sure that this is for real, but this is from Korean Detective Conan fan site called KudoNetâ„¢. WELL THAT'S WHY IT's ENTITLED "BLOODY STADIUM" I guess

The name for M16 hasn't been released yet, so I would be skeptical of anyone who claims they know it now and everything they say.

Edit: The official name was released 18-11: "The Eleventh Striker" and it has no relation to the Black Org whatsoever.

• Upvote 5

it is a false rumor. as for that, i have been restricted to say anything on coming movie forums

You have GOT to stop with that. You aren't convincing anyone.

My offer still stands that you scan your pay stub from whatever animation company you are supposedly working for to convince everyone here. If you cannot produce that, you don't work there and should cease lying about it, because it is insulting to those who are actually working on it. And please don't insult me by faking it, because chance are you don't know the base pay, what the pay stubs look like, or probably how to write in Japanese well enough to fake it (and I know what Japanese pay stubs look like, I have enough Japanese friends to know that much).

If you really want to convince people of that RIDICULOUS story, you need to give us that much. And doing so won't infringe on your "Nondisclosure agreement" (I have signed enough of those to know how they work, and pay stubs are NEVER included, because they are necessary to prove working status for every government, and agencies that require to know employment status).

yeah,i stopped myself. and i just said it was false. i have a habbit of getting myself introuble so i'm trying to warn myself but thanks..for not trusting me,hating me, and being just plain mean

yeah,i stopped myself. and i just said it was false.

Except then you went on to put after that about how you're "restricted" to post about anything about the movie on the forum.

i have a habbit of getting myself introuble so i'm trying to warn myself but thanks..for not trusting me,hating me, and being just plain mean

No one in here is being mean (give me evidence that ANYONE ANYWHERE in this thread is being mean to you), and neither is anyone hating you (same goes for this, too). But you sure do make it a very hard job to trust you when you continue to make up flat out BS.

Damn Chinese message boards! Curses!!

But..was I the only one that got kind of excited when they heard "last two movies in the franchise"? Obviously, that would mean that the franchise is coming to a close, and we finally get closure and answer.

Damn Chinese message boards! Curses!!

But..was I the only one that got kind of excited when they heard "last two movies in the franchise"? Obviously, that would mean that the franchise is coming to a close, and we finally get closure and answer.

I would have if it were true... I want the series to end already.... :(

I just hope I'm still alive when Aoyoma-sensei decides to finally put a close to this. I'm just 25 but after watching all those 'satsukin jiken' you can never be so sure :-P

I'm sure you still wil be alive when it finally ends but you can never tell with Gosho.