Detective Conan World
edlyn0919

End Of Detective Conan?

名偵探柯南16彈官網。日本國際漫畫舞台,青山老師頒獎名 偵探柯南15週年幾年獎,當時說:“名探偵コナンが一段落し、感 謝して、読者たちは、コナンは15年ぶりに、大きな関心を持って いる」とし、「しかし、コナンは、再來年にある2014おさらば する私達しました!2012年。名探偵コナン16弾——血の競技 場が全面的に登場します!2014年シルバー弾も、舞台でもあっ た。観客があるかもしれないと聞いては、ふうだったのだろうか。 コナンは一年登場一話映畫版だったのだろうか。そうだ。しかし今 回の列の外では、以前は私はすべてわずか數ヶ月の時間の創作柯南 劇場版が、17弾私は半年餘りで作られており、柯南劇場版漫畫ペ ージ數が増えているという。”

Well obviously it's in japanese, but I will sort of briefly say what it is,

Creator of Conan (Aoyama Gōshō) said thanks to everyone who's being a fan of Conan for all those years, but sadly it will all ends in 2014,

2012 Detective Conan Movie 16 (血の競技場)-Blood Arena will appear in Cinema, then 2014 Movie 17 シルバー弾も (Silver Bullet) is the last Movie and and everything will come down as an end for Detective Conan, the reason for delay for 1 year is because in SLIVER BULLET, it plays 1/3 longer then the past movies, (so i think it's like 3hrs long), and of cause movie 16 and 17 are some how link in together.

It's said to be on the original Conan japanese website, :unsure:

but one thing I 100% sure is the next movie is about Football (Soccer) ;)

This sounds far too sketchy to believe. What's the source, as in where did you find it?

We know Gosho will end DC in the manga not a movie. Besides is the title for M16 really known yet? I think "Blood Arena" is only a rumor name. The titles according to Wakarimashita at DCTP come out around December.

Pretty sure this is fake.

This sounds far too sketchy to believe. What's the source, as in where did you find it?

We know Gosho will end DC in the manga not a movie. Besides is the title for M16 really known yet? I think "Blood Arena" is only a a rumor name. The titles according to Wakarimashita at DCTP come out around December.

Pretty sure this is fake.

Agreed. Gosho has never been directly involved with the production of a movie, so I see no reason what so ever why he would end his series on his 20th year with something he has never had a part in. This is fake, probably fan speculation and speculation that I have actually heard before for M14. It wasn't true then, it isn't true now.

I checked the DCTP movie 15 thread from last year, and the poster by Gosho (+ the title) was released on the 26th of november (I was a bit too excessive when I mentioned early december, that's when the first short trailer comes out). Anyhow, that's in less then 4 weeks, and until the 25th of november at least, I suggest not trusting anything.

And it will take 2 seconds to prove this rumor wrong, all one has to do is to check the website for DC movies :

http://www.conan-movie.jp/index.html

What do you see ? It's still Quarter of Silence.

Uber sketch. Source of text comes from a Chinese site.

http://m.hkgolden.com/view.aspx?message=3352434&type=AN

There's so much Chinese characters crossed with Japanese it's no wonder you were confused, but until I see an actual official website with this info (written in proper Japanese no less), it's totally and completely 100% fake.

it's fake. he said it still has another few years to go even in the interviews.

he wouldn't end it abruptly. beleive me. he'd lead up to the big end and thats still a long ways off. he's not that cruel