Detective Conan World
NutCase

Are you Alice?

Maybe............. okay, you got me, I'm not the white rabbit. But I'm sure the door mouse over there is the white rabbit. Here, I'll even ask for you.

Are you the white rabbit??

I was the white rabit now I am a unicorn from Alice in wonderland !

So are you the white rabit ? White rabit ? Are you sure your not the white rabit with amnesia ????

Are you the white rabit with amnesia or are you the white rabit that thinks he is a unicorn ?

Trying to tick me huh? Well, I won't get tricked so easily... :twisted: My answer is: I'm neither of them :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Jk jk :lol:

So, are you the white rabbit? ( I have to ask you know, it's the rules... If I don't, they might think that I'm the white rabbit and Alice might kill me :-o And don't ask me who "they" is, 'cause I won't tell you, but I'm sure you'll know soon enough... *Hops off in a rabbity way* *Oops* *Starts walking like a human so they don't catch me* ) :P

Obviously not. Do you see me chasing after rabbits? No. Honestly, I didn't think anyone could be that stupid. :P

(first thing I thought of when I saw the topic title: The manga, 'Are you Alice?')

((Bingo! ^^ That's what gave me the idea!! :D ))

Before you ask I am the white rabbit. ...(uh oh).......um .......um........ catcher!

Now, are YOU the white rabbit??

I'm not sure. Let me check.............. I think I'm the white rabbit.

Yup! I'm the white rabbit! :)

((Did anyone else want to be the White Rabbit? We can have more than one if need be.))

*Sticks up poster*

Are you the White Rabbit? Yes? Then we NEED you. Sign up below!! :)

Edited by NutCase

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S UP WITH THE WHITE RABBIT AND ALICE. BUT I'M NOT ALICE, NOR THE WHITE RABBIT. WHO IS ALICE?

Who, me? I'm not Alice. But I want to have AN Alice (Like in Alice Academy =)).

Maybe Alice doesn't want to be known. Or maybe she enjoys all the attention we're giving her?

I'm not. But I met her though before she got eaten by a pack of hungry zombies.I tried to save her but I was outnumbered.

You guys have to accept it. We can never find Alice again. I know its going to be hard. Let it out. Cry for her. Mourn. It is the only way we can move on.

Bye Alice... DCW will miss you.