Detective Conan World
kEa-cHiI

imagine ran as a villain and why didi she become one...

It is totally possible. She did it because she realized it was the only way to see her boyfriend Shinichi.

Which would be one of the worst motives ever

But hey, it'd make ran relevant for once, so I'm on board

Which would be one of the worst motives ever

But hey, it'd make ran relevant for once, so I'm on board

You mean to tell me that there are GOOD motives left in DC? I haven't seen one in ages!

Possible, but improbable. Ran is a kind-hearted person. I can't possibly imagine her becoming a cold-blooded villain when she can barely stand looking at a corpse after seeing one several times. And I doubt she'd use Shinichi as her motive, because to become a villain for Shinichi sake means going everything that Shinichi believes in. She wouldn't do that in my opinion.

Possible, but improbable. Ran is a kind-hearted person. I can't possibly imagine her becoming a cold-blooded villain when she can barely stand looking at a corpse after seeing one several times. And I doubt she'd use Shinichi as her motive, because to become a villain for Shinichi sake means going everything that Shinichi believes in. She wouldn't do that in my opinion.

I think we have been watching completely different shows... Not one villain has been cold-blooded unless they were BO. Instead they had a tragic back story, and more often than not were originally kind. Though, in retrospect... Ran being revealed as the BO boss (or even a alcohol named member)... DAMN THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

You mean to tell me that there are GOOD motives left in DC? I haven't seen one in ages!

"He made fun of me on a blog" = best thing ever

I think we have been watching completely different shows... Not one villain has been cold-blooded unless they were BO. Instead they had a tragic back story, and more often than not were originally kind. Though, in retrospect... Ran being revealed as the BO boss (or even a alcohol named member)... DAMN THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Believe it or not, I used to suspect that she's the Boss, like seriously.

"He made fun of me on a blog" = best thing ever

My favorite motive was "She hit me with a hanger." That one was priceless.

There exists such kind of motives :blink: They're AO right ? Can anyone tell me which episodes were those ?

Well, true, but to me, when you do a crime you've become cold-blooded. You could have casted away how everyone else truly feels to make yourself feel better. You could have assume from incorrect information and are then mislead. You could have let anger and hate get the better of you. You could have taken in other bad emotions like jealousy and greed. You could have left the sense of justice. When you no longer have a sense of your surroundings and you've closed your mind from things. When you've shun out everything else that doesn't agree with you. That is how evil thoughts are born. Something upsets you and you are taken over by bad emotions. A crime happens and it's likely you get caught. There could be many possible motives and situations in the world, but if you do a crime it's a crime. You might learn form it, but you can't turn back time. You can undo what you've done. That's MY image of a criminal. They are all cold-blooded. To me.

Ran= BO Boss

I would have mixed emotions. It's totally epic. But I'm not sure if I could handle it. Too many possible 'What if's' are born and then I probably won't be able to think straight for a week XP

Well, true, but to me, when you do a crime you've become cold-blooded. You could have casted away how everyone else truly feels to make yourself feel better. You could have assume from incorrect information and are then mislead. You could have let anger and hate get the better of you. You could have taken in other bad emotions like jealousy and greed. You could have left the sense of justice. When you no longer have a sense of your surroundings and you've closed your mind from things. When you've shun out everything else that doesn't agree with you. That is how evil thoughts are born. Something upsets you and you are taken over by bad emotions. A crime happens and it's likely you get caught. There could be many possible motives and situations in the world, but if you do a crime it's a crime. You might learn form it, but you can't turn back time. You can undo what you've done. That's MY image of a criminal. Their they are all cold-blooded. To me.

Ran= BO Boss

I would have mixed emotions. It's totally epic. But I'm not sure if I could handle it. Too many possible 'What if's' are born and then I probably won't be able to think straight for a week XP

So many things wrong with your assumptions. Alright... so... your definition is criminal = evil-doer who is cold hearted. You are linking two COMPLETELY different things. Even by the simple DC standards that is simply wrong. Gosho even goes out of his way to make that point.

Definitions: criminal - "A person who has committed a crime." cold-blooded - "Without emotion or pity; deliberately cruel or callous."

NOW! Clearly, NONE of the criminals OTHER than the BO fit both those criteria within DC. Hell, most criminals in real life don't fit both those criteria. Unless you are also cold-blooded, because I hate to break it to you, but you are likely a criminal, along with most of the other people on this site. The mere fact that you read/watch subbed Detective Conan from a fansub group makes you a criminal. Then within DC, you also have Kaitou Kid, another criminal. Would you also consider him cold-blooded? I think a lot of Kid fans would jump at the opportunity to disagree with you. Now I am not saying all criminals are not cold-blooded, because there clearly are those criminals who are. But there are also those criminals who do it because they don't know any better or do it out of necessity (think Aladdin, he stole to eat, doesn't make him cold-blooded, in fact Disney went out of their way to show you that he has a heart of gold), but that does not make them not be criminals. If they are caught they will be sentenced or punished in some way. Very much like the owner of this site who received a Cease and Desist notice from some lawyers for the "Watch" section. Is Maurice and the mods of this site cold-blooded? I surely hope not, they seem so very nice...

Your perceptions of criminals is severely broken and should be remedied, because what you said is just plain wrong, and an insult to ANY criminal who became a criminal due to a stupid mistake or choice they made when they were younger or in a fit of blind rage.

Hell, CONAN HIMSELF is a criminal. He has a whole list of charges that can be brought up against him, including stalking, removing evidence from a crime scene, breaking and entering and trespassing (among others).

So many things wrong with your assumptions. Alright... so... your definition is criminal = evil-doer who is cold hearted. You are linking two COMPLETELY different things. Even by the simple DC standards that is simply wrong. Gosho even goes out of his way to make that point.

Definitions: criminal - "A person who has committed a crime." cold-blooded - "Without emotion or pity; deliberately cruel or callous."

NOW! Clearly, NONE of the criminals OTHER than the BO fit both those criteria within DC. Hell, most criminals in real life don't fit both those criteria. Unless you are also cold-blooded, because I hate to break it to you, but you are likely a criminal, along with most of the other people on this site. The mere fact that you read/watch subbed Detective Conan from a fansub group makes you a criminal. Then within DC, you also have Kaitou Kid, another criminal. Would you also consider him cold-blooded? I think a lot of Kid fans would jump at the opportunity to disagree with you. Now I am not saying all criminals are not cold-blooded, because there clearly are those criminals who are. But there are also those criminals who do it because they don't know any better or do it out of necessity (think Aladdin, he stole to eat, doesn't make him cold-blooded, in fact Disney went out of their way to show you that he has a heart of gold), but that does not make them not be criminals. If they are caught they will be sentenced or punished in some way. Very much like the owner of this site who received a Cease and Desist notice from some lawyers for the "Watch" section. Is Maurice and the mods of this site cold-blooded? I surely hope not, they seem so very nice...

Your perceptions of criminals is severely broken and should be remedied, because what you said is just plain wrong, and an insult to ANY criminal who became a criminal due to a stupid mistake or choice they made when they were younger or in a fit of blind rage.

Hell, CONAN HIMSELF is a criminal. He has a whole list of charges that can be brought up against him, including stalking, removing evidence from a crime scene, breaking and entering and trespassing (among others).

Ah, okay. I see now. I'm wrong, sorry for stating something that offended you so much. My definition of criminal has change as well. Sorry. I guess I was thinking of a type of criminal? I don't know. Sorry to waste your time by having you take the time to type that entire paragraph to explain to me.

Ah, okay. I see now. I'm wrong, sorry for stating something that offended you so much. My definition of criminal has change as well. Sorry. I guess I was thinking of a type of criminal? I don't know. Sorry to waste your time by having you take the time to type that entire paragraph to explain to me.

No worries, and it didn't take that much time ;)

Not sure what you were thinking, but I am glad you understand :)

REALLY AWESOME!!! :lol:

i can see Ran being used by the B.O. to smoke shinichi out. like "if you help us do this or pull off this heist we'll show you to shinichi" like if she pulled a heist or something or doing small work...but never killing or harming anyone.

there IS a cocktail called an "Angel's Kiss Shooter"

it's made with cream,Gin,Brandy, and coffee

It possible to a certain extent.....maybe something happened that changed her insight on something. EX: found shinichi in love with haibara and doin "funny business". then I can imagine her like literally getting all mad at both haibara and shinichi but probably more at shinichi since she waited all this time for nothing, like literally nothing. then She will basically kill him with a single HI-YAH!!!!

Other wise than that....can't imagine her becoming a bad gal unless she fakes it to see shinichi......

she's just too kind hearted and sensitive i mean she can't even see or be near other dead people.....she freaks out at seeing blood.....no the odds are not in favor.