Detective Conan World
harrieth.dc

A good leader

If you are politician, would you do something bad within your term? I mean, for example, corruption... I you'll be a politicain, would you ever attempt to corrupt?

I'm not really sure about this myself... you know, although I have this sympathy over my fellow men, I still have own life to live and I have to have some pleasures myself.. well.. I'm not sure if I'll be a good politician if so...

how about you guys?

• Upvote 1

Talking again about politics? :mellow:

*inserts Parkur favorite image*

I can't help it! I'm bothered about the killings, death and everything that was recently happening in our place :/

If I were a politician...

I would start to plan how to take over the world as fast as I can :-D *Nod..Nod*

:grin:

If I was a leader, I would definitely kill as much as I can for my own entertainment.

I'm sick of being good, innocent and stuff.

Can any of you answer me what's the point of being good, when bad fortunes just drop right on your head afterwards ?

I don't do good things for rewards or because I want people who repay me and stuff. But it is so tiresome when good people have to suffer for things that was not even their fault, while the bad guys just celebrate in laughter ?

If being good also means more pain, then I would rather being a villain.

If I was a politician I would make a law preventing anyone from making a thread about politics on an online anime forum

I think you, me, and CC would all do the same. Politics and internet forums is bad. BTW, I would expect this thread to be locked by CC, since he shares this sentiment.