Detective Conan World
Parkur

The Official Movie 15 Discussion Thread

Since there really doesn't seem to be one

Anyway, very fun movie, definitely better than 13 and 14, hopefully they keep going in this direction in the future

Hell, even the shinran stuff wasn't that bad

but these movies would do well not to focus on the DBs so much, they were at their annoying best

Since there really doesn't seem to be one

Anyway, very fun movie, definitely better than 13 and 14, hopefully they keep going in this direction in the future

Hell, even the shinran stuff wasn't that bad

but these movies would do well not to focus on the DBs so much, they were at their annoying best

Isn't this already a Movie 15 topic?

Negative aspects :

-too many pointless scenes (with the DB) : let's go shopping, let's go eat something, let's have a snowball fight, let's have the DB get lost and saved by Conan to fill 10 minutes of the movie (why do a 110 minute movie instead of a 90 minute movie ?). Because of that, the case takes too long to begin despite the action sequence at the beginning (it took 52 minutes for someone to die !). In fact the movie is very DB orientated which most of you/us will not like.

-some repetitiveness in the use of some tracks.

-the secondary characters felt a bit flat.

-the case was rather average, if not boring at times.

'Positive' aspects :

-top-notch animation, as usual.

-the music overall is still quite good, especially during the action sequences.

-ok use of humour, or at least better than 14's.

-quite emotional in the end.

-the action scenes were handled quite well.

-not too much fanservice. And the little the movie had didn't feel forced.

-at least there was some kind of case...

Overall, I would rank it under movies 1-5 and 12 and above movies 6-8, 10-11 + 13-14. It's still an average movie at best.

Negative aspects :

-too many pointless scenes (with the DB) : let's go shopping, let's go eat something, let's have a snowball fight, let's have the DB get lost and saved by Conan to fill 10 minutes of the movie (why do a 110 minute movie instead of a 90 minute movie ?). Because of that, the case takes too long to begin despite the action sequence at the beginning (it took 52 minutes for someone to die !). In fact the movie is very DB orientated which most of you/us will not like.

-some repetitiveness in the use of some tracks.

-the secondary characters felt a bit flat.

-the case was rather average, if not boring at times.

'Positive' aspects :

-top-notch animation, as usual.

-the music overall is still quite good, especially during the action sequences.

-ok use of humour, or at least better than 14's.

-quite emotional in the end.

-the action scenes were handled quite well.

-not too much fanservice. And the little the movie had didn't feel forced.

-at least there was some kind of case...

Overall, I would rank it under movies 1-5 and 12 and above movies 6-8, 10-11 + 13-14. It's still an average movie at best.

So.... basically... If I make it through the first half of the movie, I might actually kinda enjoy this movie? At least half of it... Well its better than 7 through 14... minus 12... The more I watch those the more I don't like them.

So.... basically... If I make it through the first half of the movie, I might actually kinda enjoy this movie? At least half of it... Well its better than 7 through 14... minus 12... The more I watch those the more I don't like them.

Keep in mind that the DBs are all over this movie, and they're gonna make you hate them with a passion

XD Wow.

I saw that there's a raw version on YouTube... Waiting for sub...

XD Nice at the amount of time it took for someone to die!!

Well, the beginning definitely got my attention. Although

the whole Conan skateboarding on the ceiling thing had me going "Are you serious? -_-'" And the bit with the train wreaking havoc everywhere had me going "Just how did nobody get seriously hurt in all of that?"

I wasn't that into all the Detective Boys parts either, though I thought the snowball fight scene in particular was actually kinda cute.

The ending was really moving. Definitely different than the typical movie ending.

Overall, I liked it and thought it was pretty good (but then again, I think that about pretty much all the Detective Conan movies...)

Well, I still haven't seen it yet. And I kinda spoiled the movie for myself. :P 'Cause I watched this INCREDIBLE AMV.

It DOES have spoilers, so beware. If you've already watched the movie and/or know what happens, I suggest you watch it. ^^

I've always been a huge fan of the movies. I even somewhat prefer them to the anime/manga. I can't wait until I can see this.

AHHHHH!!!!!!!! Why doesn't my source (PPS, asians might know what this is) have DC 15 yet!! It usually releases on the day or something, or at least the episodes. It should've been out at the latest September but NOOO!!!! They only have the 15 min behind the scenes thing. I want to watch it so bad.

Thinks to self: Calm down, calm down. Take a deep breath and wait for it, at least if it doesn't come out there dad promised to buy me the DVD. So calm down.........

Sorry, I went on a bit of a rant there.

To sum up everything I said.

I CAN'T WAIT TILL I GET TO WATCH MOVIE 15!!!!

Well, I still haven't seen it yet. And I kinda spoiled the movie for myself. :P 'Cause I watched this INCREDIBLE AMV.

It DOES have spoilers, so beware. If you've already watched the movie and/or know what happens, I suggest you watch it. ^^

I LOVE THE VIDEO <3 Hehe, I'm way too impatient :P

Such a lovely video.

IM SOOOOOOOO CONFUSED!!!

Is there the 15th movie online ????? :blink:

Careful you don't double post, but I understand it was probably some sort of internet probem/glitch on your side.

And no, not yet. It hasn't been released from DCTP yet.