Detective Conan World
Monsi

Quotation I made from DC

irst, I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but this would be the closest match.

I just did this out of boredom since I was abstaining from surfing the Internet because it was Holy Week, and I got tired of playing computer games during my abstinence. :P

I used VLC media player for taking snapshots (since pressing "Print Screen" on the keyboard doesn't work), and Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 to edit and organize the snapshots, and add text. I just got all of the snapshots from Episode 3. It took me about 2 to 2 1/2 hours to do this.

Comment me whatever you could say about it, and on any improvement/s I could make. Comments, whether positive or negative, are welcome.

Anyway, here is my fan work. Hope you all like it:

(To Maurice: Can I place this on my signature? I'm not sure if I can place this there because it consumes a lot of space. So that's why I'm asking you)

DCQuotation.png

• Upvote 1

that's pretty cool

Thanks! :-D

...but I'd discourage you from putting it in your signature, as even the scaled down version takes up the entire height of my window

I knew you (and perhaps Maurice) would say that. Anyway, I would edit the picture so that I could place it in my signature without occupying the entire screen. Thanks for the tip.

really cute that's The Bloody Popstar Murder case right?

Yes, but that's the title in the manga chapter where the episode was based from. Anyway, the title of the episode is "An Idol's Locked Room Murder Case". That's where I got all the pictures I used. B)

Yes, but that's the title in the manga chapter where the episode was based from. Anyway, the title of the episode is "An Idol's Locked Room Murder Case". That's where I got all the pictures I used. B)

yea i kinda got used to the title in the manga but anyway nice!!! keep it up!

It's the third episode from season 1. B)

yea i kinda got used to the title in the manga but anyway nice!!! keep it up!

Thanks! :DB)

You should've chosen a later episode. Coz, the drawings/images are still quite ugly

Well, Conan's face was more cute and more adorable on previous episodes...:P

Yeah, but I like how he's drawn in later episodes. It's much more like the manga and they don't stress the "kid" factor so much. The drawings for other characters are also much better.

Nice, erm quote or pic I suppose.

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

ARGH!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHhAHahAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA/OHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHHOOHOHOHOH!!