Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

Hates?

Well.. the professor might've put them with you because they believed that you might be more patient and understanding with them than other students. Assuming groups weren't randomly assigned of course.. if that is the case though, that sounds like a slightly irritating stroke of luck

He took off points because we relied on note cards during the presentation.  I didn't use note cards.  The international students did, for obvious reasons.  I get the same grade as everyone else.

3af.gif

I was set up to fail.  I'm 130% done.

He took off points because we relied on note cards during the presentation.  I didn't use note cards.  The international students did, for obvious reasons.  I get the same grade as everyone else.

3af.gif

I was set up to fail.  I'm 130% done.

...have you tried talking to them? 

tumblr_m42quperIZ1r58lid.jpg

Or did you just unfortunately end up with an unreasonable professor?  

I hate wax more than I hate the wires, haha. Are you just starting on braces? :P

Yeah not a fan of wax either. I've had it for a few months now, but I've had them before years ago. I had to get braces again as a requirement before orthodontic work on my jaw. 

Yeah not a fan of wax either. I've had it for a few months now, but I've had them before years ago. I had to get braces again as a requirement before orthodontic work on my jaw. 

Ouch, I'd hate to have to go through this process again as an adult D:

Ouch, I'd hate to have to go through this process again as an adult D:

It's a pain in the ass, but I definitely take care of teeth better now than I did at like 13. Couple more months until I'm free again  B)

It's a pain in the ass, but I definitely take care of teeth better now than I did at like 13. Couple more months until I'm free again  B)

Do you need retainers? Idk how it's like for a grown person. I'll still have metal in my mouth after I'm braces-free

Do you need retainers? Idk how it's like for a grown person. I'll still have metal in my mouth after I'm braces-free

Not for me, but I can't speak for everyone. 

Waking up in the middle of night and not being able to sleep again

Can't say I relate, but I do hate waking up in the middle of the night only to realize that I fell asleep before I took a shower and did my nightly routine, and the completionist in me has me waking up the entire house with a blow-drier at 3AM

Can't say I relate, but I do hate waking up in the middle of the night only to realize that I fell asleep before I took a shower and did my nightly routine, and the completionist in me has me waking up the entire house with a blow-drier at 3AM

Hahaha :P Taking shower twice a day? xD Sleeping at night without taking a shower feels icky, for me.

Gahd, I, myself, just hate waking up in the middle of the night for any reason whatsoever. :V Actually, just having my sleep interrupted annoys me so much. I'm always waking up all in a bad mood whenever this happens.

Gahd, I, myself, just hate waking up in the middle of the night for any reason whatsoever. :V Actually, just having my sleep interrupted annoys me so much. I'm always waking up all in a bad mood whenever this happens.

My REM cycle is pretty much nonexistent at this point, so it's okay :P

What happened to your REM cycle? D: Me is pretty weird, when I sleep, I rarely have dreams.

Too many nights of sleeping past 2 and waking up at 6. ​nobody correct me about how bad high school is because I really don't want to know

Too many nights of sleeping past 2 and waking up at 6. ​nobody correct me about how bad high school is because I really don't want to know

I had this one time in Highschool where I slept like 30 minutes before waking up.

---

When you're cooking a sunny side up egg and the yellow portion is all over the place :V

Too many nights of sleeping past 2 and waking up at 6. ​nobody correct me about how bad high school is because I really don't want to know

4 hours ain't too shabby doh

HZXQWtBlWgc.jpg