Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

Hates?

Snoring. Especially when you can hear it coming through the walls when you're at a hotel or something.

Reminds me of Dad, lol. He snores so loud. :P Can't sleep when my family is on a vacation or something and we're all staying in a hotel on a single room. Takes a lot of tiredness for me to be able to sleep easily.

---

I actually somewhat hate the internet.

Trailer or Any Footage please :3

It's hard to show footage or a trailer of this movie without spoiling what makes it so great.

It's only an hour and a half, so I recommend you just torrent it and watch it when you have the chance.

It's hard to show footage or a trailer of this movie without spoiling what makes it so great.

It's only an hour and a half, so I recommend you just torrent it and watch it when you have the chance.

Sure. I'll watch it. :3

Reminds me of Dad, lol. He snores so loud. :P Can't sleep when my family is on a vacation or something and we're all staying in a hotel on a single room. Takes a lot of tiredness for me to be able to sleep easily.

My mom's the one in my family that snores really badly haha. If my family's ever in a hotel, we either have to fall asleep before her or end up burying our heads under our blankets if we want to get any sleep haha

Awesome, let me know when you do!

I'll post on "Last movie you watched" thread once I watched it :3

My mom's the one in my family that snores really badly haha. If my family's ever in a hotel, we either have to fall asleep before her or end up burying our heads under our blankets if we want to get any sleep haha

Whoa. Really? :P Never ever heard of a woman snoring before xD (That's sexist :V)

Haha, I see. :P Me and my siblings on the otherhand, Falling asleep before our dad sleeps? Never gonna happen xD It's just that he easily falls asleep when he is on a relaxed position. He even falls asleep when he is driving and this actually caused a lot of problems before. Thing is, I remember overhearing a convo with his doctor, his swollen tonsils was already blocking the air passage to his lungs so much that he snores so loud and he can't sleep peacefully and this really makes him tired.

Gladly, his tonsils has just been removed this December. Though, he still snores for some reason.

Seriously..? I take it as a joke!

I actually forgot why I wrote that. :V

---

I freaking hate mouth ulcers. Can't eat properly.