Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

Hates?

hard work= smart man

lazy, and your brain will stop to think

I don't judge intelligence based off tests. Lazy is when you don't attempt to try and do your best. You have a "what's the point" mentality.

I don't like certain subjects, but I've always put in hard work so I could pass them. In those courses, I realized I just won't be an A student in them. That's just my philosphy.

I don't judge intelligence based off tests. Lazy is when you don't attempt to try and do your best. You have a "what's the point" mentality.

I don't like certain subjects, but I've always put in hard work so I could pass them. In those courses, I realized I just won't be an A student in them. That's just my philosphy.

Most test in schools are pure memorization.... That's why some, never learn at all.

I hate seeing religious debate. I kinda shy away from these stuffs.

i love them, i can learn a lot about other folks and what to look out for

I'm neutral to the serious ones but those in the internet, it makes me sick. :V Plus, honestly, what's the point in debating when it comes to religion? All it does is cause more troubles.

I hate cloudy night

I'm neutral to the serious ones but those in the internet, it makes me sick. :V Plus, honestly, what's the point in debating when it comes to religion? All it does is cause more troubles.

I hate cloudy night

It depends on the debaters. I kind of approach a debate to increase my knowledge and share it, not to go like "You're wrong, I'm right!" As it always goes in religious debates. It's basically not a good debate because both sides have made up their mind to disprove the other side and are in most cases only half-listening to them. It's not a war, you can stop without changing or making someone else change their view. No reason to begin hating each other because that would be counterproductive to most religions. *cough* well that was off-topic.

I hate the pain in my shoulder. T^T

I hate cloudy night

I love debating about religion. On the Internet, it can be anything as useless as "God's fake" and "No he's not", eventually escalating into flames, but if it was a healthy debate, I'd read through it all. I'm an atheist, so I'll always be that person who would nitpick on the beliefs of any deity, though I avoid voicing my opinions (considering 50% of my classmates are Christians or Catholics and I hate being the hater). That being said, Internet debates are pretty convenient for me to express my opinions and if things turn into a flame-war as opposed to the productive nature the discussion was going for, I could easily leave.

I hate arguing with people who don't have a valid reason. *cough*mybrothersometimes*cough*

I love debating about religion. On the Internet, it can be anything as useless as "God's fake" and "No he's not", eventually escalating into flames, but if it was a healthy debate, I'd read through it all. I'm an atheist, so I'll always be that person who would nitpick on the beliefs of any deity, though I avoid voicing my opinions (considering 50% of my classmates are Christians or Catholics and I hate being the hater). That being said, Internet debates are pretty convenient for me to express my opinions and if things turn into a flame-war as opposed to the productive nature the discussion was going for, I could easily leave.

I hate arguing with people who don't have a valid reason. *cough*mybrothersometimes*cough*

Nitpick includes trolling? :P

Honestly, I used to read all those debates and stuffs and debate to but I kinda got tired of them. I'm really the person who wanna find the 'one true belief' but in the end, I gave it all up coz, the truth is, we will never really know. We can disprove all 'revealed religions', but that doesn't mean there's no God or somethin'. (Most religious debates nowadays are to whether God exist or not) So yeah, that's why I avoid it pretty much, I just don't want to argue my position coz I don't even know, if the side I'm fighting for is the right one.

Just let the people believe in what they wanna believe and there will be less fight in the world. ;)

I hate my hair now... too long.

nope, those debates are out of my comfort zone.

Well, for starters, they're completely one-sided and driven only by beliefs and opinions rather than any solid backing.

Actually, they aren't really "debates" at all.

They're more like mindless bickerings most of the time.

From what I've seen, the main argument people use in these types of debates is "I'm right because you're wrong"

yeah, I'm not going to waste my time with that.

nope, those debates are out of my comfort zone.

Well, for starters, they're completely one-sided and driven only by beliefs and opinions rather than any solid backing.

Actually, they aren't really "debates" at all.

They're more like mindless bickerings most of the time.

From what I've seen, the main argument people use in these types of debates is "I'm right because you're wrong"

yeah, I'm not going to waste my time with that.

Woah. This is the first time I will agree you.

I hate people who never puts their effort on stuffs.