Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

Hates?

Though I hate that too, I like it when they mean it as a joke whenever in a contest or something, I love girls vs. boys games! XD

Well THAT is all in good fun. XD

Why? Do you not HAVE a reason? XD

I DO! XD but.. I can't tell anyone, sorry. :P

I hate people who think that classical music is just something you can use to lull yourself to sleep. *is a descendant of Beethoven XD*

I hate people who doesn't put books to where they got them from.... I once found a Poirot NOvel that I was looking for in the Manga section....luckily, I checked the Manga section for New Case Closed books....

I really hate don't like those Ran Mouri haters ..tsk tsk..as if they were better than her...and don't cry like her..and not stupid like her

all they do is bash her..Yeah I'm a fangirl but being a fangirl is better than being a hater..tsk tsk..

I hate it when people act like their favorite couple who is actually one of the most popular doesn't have enough moments.

I really hate don't like those Ran Mouri haters ..tsk tsk..as if they were better than her...and don't cry like her..and not stupid like her

all they do is bash her..Yeah I'm a fangirl but being a fangirl is better than being a hater..tsk tsk..

It's because she doesn't have FLAWS! XD

people are always trying to find something wrong in someone as perfect as her. :D

I hate, hate, hate naughty kids! <_< <_<

I hate it when people connect themselves to a character and get offended when somebody insults them. ESPECIALLY if the character is popular. They are NOT. YOU.

That's one step away from making a fan-character that you pair UP with an ACTUAL character- and I REALLY hate THAT! :x

I hate it when people get offended because you talk about religion as a way to tell them "no, believing in ghosts is NOT a flaw." :P

I hate it when people think that the couples I like can be walked all over because I'm in the minority. It sickens me to the core of my stomach.