Detective Conan World
aprilzane24

where i can watch the episodes here??

i want to watch the whole episodes but i can't ..

somebody can help me??

hmmm .. i think its bad now ..

im subscribe to this site just to watch the whole episodes ..

Carl Sagan was a fantastic individual this site ..

First of all, I don't think any of us would appreciate you calling this website by that name. You saying that isn't going to help you watch any videos. In fact, I'd rather think it'd discourage your efforts to watch Detective Conan.

Second of all, you'll notice that DCW is mainly known as a Wiki and while we do have a Watch section, you'll notice that that there are several topics and numerous posts regarding exactly why we are not linking episodes (which is due to copyright reasons). Honestly? If you had gone to the Watch section, you would have known beforehand that we no longer provide episodes.

I can understand your frustration, but there's no need to take it out that way.

If you care to watch Detective Conan, look into dctp.ws. DCW is apparently not the place for you, nor the place you're looking for. And I doubt that at this rate, it will ever be.

• Upvote 5

Here: this is what searching reveals...

It is under (unsurprisingly) "News and Updates."

The fact that you cannot read and responded in such a childish manner means that you need to find a more juvenile forum, because, even among the youngest of users, every user here conducts themselves in a mature manner. This forum is what one would consider a "mature" forum atmosphere.

So you have two choices, grow up (as in start typing properly and wording your complaints in a calm and mature manner, and of course using the search function) or leave. This is a fantastic community and all users are intelligent and generally well spoken, including those users whom are not native English speakers.

We appreciate your input and it will be ignored. Please either change your attitude or leave.

• Upvote 4

The faster we remove the watch section, the sooner we don't have to deal with people like these.

Which brings up the obvious question of why the watch section is still there when it serves no purpose whatsoever except to encourage these topics

Well this section is supposed to promote different sites where DC can be watched. (right...? XD)

Key word: DIFFERENT :P

And yeah, next time (if there is one...) try not to offend anyone.

ok .. sorry for make you all angry .. because of what i said earlier ..

i subscribe to this website coz i thought i can watch episodes here ..

but i think i was wrong ..

and i think i'm not welcome here ..

so i will leave ..

i hope it will make u hAppy ..

i just wanted to watch a really whole episodes here ..

hmmp !

this is worst !

i'm just need ur help .. :(

ok .. sorry for make you all angry .. because of what i said earlier ..

i subscribe to this website coz i thought i can watch episodes here ..

but i think i was wrong ..

and i think i'm not welcome here ..

so i will leave ..

i hope it will make u hAppy ..

i just wanted to watch a really whole episodes here ..

hmmp !

this is worst !

i'm just need ur help .. :(

Everyone is always welcome here.I think you just need to learn manners especially when forums.

Which brings up the obvious question of why the watch section is still there when it serves no purpose whatsoever except to encourage these topics

I've been making this point longer than all of you. It's up to Maurice, basically. If it were up to me, it would've been long gone over a year ago.

Anything I would've said has been summed up by pretty much everyone else in here.

I think that it should be made clear somewhere in the Watch section (if we're still keeping it) that DCW is a compendium of information about DC. It should be stated that to watch videos you should go to DCTP, which handles the releases and distribution of Conan content. Post that somewhere obvious, and people shouldn't have any more problems. It won't stop the questions, but it will cut down a bunch of them.

I think that it should be made clear somewhere in the Watch section (if we're still keeping it) that DCW is a compendium of information about DC. It should be stated that to watch videos you should go to DCTP, which handles the releases and distribution of Conan content. Post that somewhere obvious, and people shouldn't have any more problems. It won't stop the questions, but it will cut down a bunch of them.

NO! That would be bad! The last thing we need is MORE attention to be called to DCTP and having the companies who have already found this place and requested a cease and desist to find DCTP and do the same.

• Upvote 3

srry about that. i brought attention to DCTP when i was banned 11 months ago.

anyone, does anyone know what episode Black Impact starts on? i really want some B.O. action on TV right now. i'm irritated because my baby no like spicy food and i do.

srry about that. i brought attention to DCTP when i was banned 11 months ago.

anyone, does anyone know what episode Black Impact starts on? i really want some B.O. action on TV right now. i'm irritated because my baby no like spicy food and i do.