Detective Conan World
Maurice

New section "Shop" to support the series!

As most of you probably already know, FUNimation may be discontinuing Case Closed (the US franchise) after Season 5!

It seems that they are not getting the results they were expecting and may be giving up for good on the series. See Napshot64's post for further details.

For that reason, I've added a new section called "Shop". This will not only allow you to show your support to the series by buying books, dvds and more but will also be a great way to start building your very own personal DC collection of, well, anything or everything! The section is also very well categorized to make the experience as pleasant and easy as possible. And if you would like to see more categories (or items), feel free to let us know. As always, feedback is most welcome!

Another interesting thing is that a very small commission will be given to DCW for each item that you buy. If you can't donate, this would be a great way to support the site and help pay the bills! And who knows, maybe on the long term, we'll be able to move the site to an actual dedicated server that would be much faster and provide more possibilities and features! More details on the Support page.

Therefore, it's a win-win-win situation. Win for the producers and licensees, Win for DCW and Win for you!

Let's show our support to the Case Closed franchise! It would be sad to lose the English version of the series. It's always great to have a variety of versions that only constitute an enrichment to the experience and make the series much more accessible to people from all around the world who have yet to discover the wonderful world of Detective Conan!

Thank you! And as usual, ideas and suggestions are welcome! :)

Maurice

As most of you probably already know, FUNimation may be discontinuing Case Closed (the US franchise) after Season 5!

It seems that they are not getting the results they were expecting and may be giving up for good on the series. See Napshot64's post for further details.

Maurice

,,, 0_o...

I am not joking; I actually cried when you mentioned my post. I hardly had any replies, so I thought it didn't get out very far. This is the first time my name has been used in a post (Or at least one that wasn't offending me [People are mean]). I've already bought all the movies, All the manga (It's going a lil downhill too), and seasons 1-3. I'm gonna buy the rest the next time I get a good amount of cash. But anyways, whether or not I affected this, I feel proud. The whole "Anyone can make a difference" thing may be true! *sniff

Anyways, yea yea, I love DC. I can't wait till the vids are back up (I'll continue to buy after they are). I can't go to another site, cuz once you've gone DC world, you NEVER go back! :)

that's pretty cool... I hope we're able to add more swag to it, and not just DVD's, manga, and posters... don't get me wrong, that stuff is great, but I tend to prefer having the manga in my hand the same day I purchase it, so having an opportunity for some different kinds of stuff would just be amazing

that's pretty cool... I hope we're able to add more swag to it, and not just DVD's, manga, and posters... don't get me wrong, that stuff is great, but I tend to prefer having the manga in my hand the same day I purchase it, so having an opportunity for some different kinds of stuff would just be amazing

Yeah, I've heard of keychains (In the US), but I've never been able to find any, even online! Maybe DC world can be the first! :)

There are some interesting collectibles in the shop btw :)

- http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/shop/category/detective-conan-miscellaneous

And on amazon, you can see the full slideshow which shows all of the characters:

- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B0025VJWOM/ref=dp_otherviews_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&img=1

They're not keychains though. Just trading figures.