Detective Conan World
Stopwatch

File 793-??? (Private Eye)

New detective...  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Amuro Tooru: Red Herring or not?

2. 2. Who was the culprit behind Kamon Hatsune's death?

• Banba Raita: Good for nothing to-be-husband
    • Amuro Tooru
    • Haruka Sanji: Sketchy guy in sunglasses
    • One of the other waitstaff
    • It was a suicide
    • I was an accident
    • Someone else
    • I am going to vote later, I promise, because Chekhov is watching me and will disapprove if I don't vote later.
    • Raita and Sanji worked together. Raita did the murder.
    • Raita and Sanji worked together. Sanji did the murder.

Heh. Funny how she dye. I mean the car was blowing. Just like Akai.

Maybe he is expereminting or something. Bourmon i mean. Well if he is.

And here too. Sorry for bad english

Heh. Funny how she dye. I mean the car was blowing. Just like Akai.

Maybe he is expereminting or something. Bourmon i mean. Well if he is.

And here too. Sorry for bad english

Did you mean that the culprit might be Bourbon, and he was trying to blow that woman up just to test if Akai could really have survived or not ? :mellow:

That is a scary idea in my opinion, even for a BO member.

Did you mean that the culprit might be Bourbon, and he was trying to blow that woman up just to test if Akai could really have survived or not ?

Well. Not so simple. Hmm, just theories to take time, OK.

I think she is alive. And Bourbon whant to see if he can did the same thing like Akai.I mean Bourbon not shure if Akai alive or not. So he playing.

Ofcourse he can't do it without her cooperation. Maybe he tell her that her boyfriend cheating. Revenge.

He he. Too complicated i think. I just like difficalt theories.

Well. Not so simple. Hmm, just theories to take time, OK.

I think she is alive. And Bourbon whant to see if he can did the same thing like Akai.I mean Bourbon not shure if Akai alive or not. So he playing.

Ofcourse he can't do it without her cooperation. Maybe he tell her that her boyfriend cheating. Revenge.

He he. Too difficult i think.

that is not the case

But if she's alive then who is the burnt body ?

Heh. Well THAT's a question. Not enough information.

I can only say about strange thing. From guy reaction (i just don't remember their names) on phone she say - Sayonara. Then BAAAAM. If he is the culprit it's easym BUT it's too simple (because of the nails). Then if he isn't - WHY she say that right before blowing?

And they both think that another cheat and both say that they kill eachother if that's true. Well,I think it's all clear. She just try to... i forgot the word... make... him the culprit.

Pheww.

Heh. Well THAT's a question. Not enough information.

I can only say about strange thing. From guy reaction (i just don't remember their names) on phone she say - Sayonara. Then BAAAAM. If he is the culprit it's easym BUT it's too simple (because of the nails). Then if he isn't - WHY she say that right before blowing?

And they both think that another cheat and both say that they kill eachother if that's true. Well,I think it's all clear. She just try to... i forgot the word... make... him the culprit.

Pheww.

It is possible that there was a bomb indicator that tipped her off to knowing there was no way to get out of it. Either a message from the murderer, or some strange knowledge of bombs and their indicators. There are a few possibilities, but there is not enough information until next week.

It is possible that there was a bomb indicator that tipped her off to knowing there was no way to get out of it. Either a message from the murderer, or some strange knowledge of bombs and their indicators. There are a few possibilities, but there is not enough information until next week.

I think it makes more sense that the culprit attacked her knocked her out, put her in the car, went back inside and waited for bombs/fire whatever to go off on their own to make an alibi. There would have been no reason for the culprit to attack her if they had a trigger she would set off by getting in the car or something. We should get more info next file where everyone was. Most likely all the suspects will have gone outside or something like that just because Gosho wants to make everyone suspicious.

I wonder if it even is bombs that blew the car up? Maybe it's a gas/fire explosion, like propane?

Re Kyuu,

I am pretty sure Vermouth made the disguise because she is definitely involved. She was the one who told Gin something that made him call off Chianti and then Gin asked if the plan was okayed by the boss suggesting she was involved with it.

No. My mistake. There was only skin. So it can be from anywhere.

I think it makes more sense that the culprit attacked her knocked her out, put her in the car, went back inside and waited for bombs/fire whatever to go off on their own to make an alibi.

And what if she woke up. I dont know - it's strange. If she was unconcious i beleve. But she answer. Her phone was with her. If there was a bomb police will found it.

And too primitive for alibi.

I think it makes more sense that the culprit attacked her knocked her out, put her in the car, went back inside and waited for bombs/fire whatever to go off on their own to make an alibi. There would have been no reason for the culprit to attack her if they had a trigger she would set off by getting in the car or something. We should get more info next file where everyone was. Most likely all the suspects will have gone outside or something like that just because Gosho wants to make everyone suspicious.

I wonder if it even is bombs that blew the car up? Maybe it's a gas/fire explosion, like propane?

Re Kyuu,

I am pretty sure Vermouth made the disguise because she is definitely involved. She was the one who told Gin something that made him call off Chianti and then Gin asked of the plan was okayed by the boss.

Well that scenario was just to explain the "sayonara" part. I agree that she was likely knocked out and put in. Likely the trigger was placed as she was going out or on a timer. Otherwise what reason would she have for saying that? Since we know its not suicide, she needed a reason to say that at that time. Unless you think she was saying good-bye as to call off the marriage being the original intent. Which would again point to the fiance. Doing so would make it too easy (though, knowing Gosho, that would be the most likely). There is also the possibility that all that is a red herring to throw us off. It wouldn't be the first time Gosho has done that.

I currently have a few theories, but I can't confirm anything until we have more background information from the suspects.

For the record, I don't believe Bourbon is involved with this murder.

And, yeah Chek, there is that, but for some reason I get the feeling there was more to that than it being one of their people. I get the feeling that Vermouth is playing with a loaded deck if you will. So while that may be part of it... I get the feeling there is more to it.

@Martell, the fact the phone was there might be why she was awoken. In fact, if it was a bomb (or other detonation device connected to a fuel), her phone could have been linked to the satnav system, which was connected to the detonation device. In doing so calling her would activate the timer, while giving her time to talk and confirm the murderer's alibi. It would also serve to destroy any evidence of setting that system up, because there would be no way to link the number to the detonation device. They could only determine that a remote detonator was used. If done right, the evidence would be almost completely destroyed. Also, it would cast doubt on other people, allowing the murderer to escape without suspicion, because the person who called her, the fiance, would be the primary suspect.

Well that scenario was just to explain the "sayonara" part. I agree that she was likely knocked out and put in. Likely the trigger was placed as she was going out or on a timer. Otherwise what reason would she have for saying that? Since we know its not suicide, she needed a reason to say that at that time. Unless you think she was saying good-bye as to call off the marriage being the original intent. Which would again point to the fiance. Doing so would make it too easy (though, knowing Gosho, that would be the most likely). There is also the possibility that all that is a red herring to throw us off. It wouldn't be the first time Gosho has done that.

The fiancee could have just made up the Sayonara part. If the wife was knocked out then she couldn't have made the call. I wonder if this is really a howdunnit case rather than a whodunnit.

The fiancee could have just made up the Sayonara part. If the wife was knocked out then she couldn't have made the call. I wonder if this is really a howdunnit case rather than a whodunnit.

You know... For some reason I thought it was an electronic bubble, reading back... You are correct. That is very possible. So she could have been knocked out. So the detonator would have either had to be a timer or connected to the cellphone. In which case I still say the satnav connection is possible because he has to make it seem like it wasn't him. If the cellphone is the remote detonator then the girl's cell had to be connected to the detonator, but if they connected it to the satnav system, theoretically it could bypass that while still using the girl's cell number as the detonator. So that if his phone is checked it wouldn't be suspicious.

Timed would be difficult though... He would have had to time it perfectly, and unless he can fake being drunk really well, I would think remote detonation would be easier.

You know... For some reason I thought it was an electronic bubble, reading back... You are correct. That is very possible. So she could have been knocked out. So the detonator would have either had to be a timer or connected to the cellphone. In which case I still say the satnav connection is possible because he has to make it seem like it wasn't him. If the cellphone is the remote detonator then the girl's cell had to be connected to the detonator, but if they connected it to the satnav system, theoretically it could bypass that while still using the girl's cell number as the detonator. So that if his phone is checked it wouldn't be suspicious.

Timed would be difficult though... He would have had to time it perfectly, and unless he can fake being drunk really well, I would think remote detonation would be easier.

maybe. i think it'd work. he DID have 2 cell phones

Hadaa from DCTP made a very impressive name pun analysis that I feel compelled to share here.

In fact I do have a solid speculation.

They're all, unsurprisingly, from Gundam.

Banba (or Bamba) Raita = Ramba Ral

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_characters#Ramba_Ral

http://tinyurl.com/2lgwq9

And his lover, Crowley Hamon, as Kamon H.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mobile_Suit_Gundam_characters#Crowley_Hamon

http://tinyurl.com/3ca2ey5

And finally their mobile cruiser, Zanzibar (zanjibaru), after removing the dakuten, becomes Haruoka Sanji

http://tinyurl.com/45xzhfk

And of course Amuro Ray.

Very impressive if I do say so myself. This brings issue to the importance of Amuro Ray. I personally think Gosho is throwing an important character in to a situation where he wouldn't be suspected of being important in order to do a reveal in the BO confrontation that is likely coming up soon.

• Upvote 1

Hello! Long time no see, guys!

Just adding more evidence that Amuro Tohru is a reference to Amuro Ray from Gundam . . .

Gosho does these little write-ups called "Sherry's Soliloquy" every week at the Conan official website, and this week's is this:

2011-10-21.jpg

出たわね!!連邦の白い悪魔が・・・

Appeared!! The Federation's White Devil . . .

Apparently Amuro Ray is referred to as "the Federation's White Devil" in the Bandai game, according to the Japanese Wikipedia site for Amuro Ray:

ジオンからは、“赤い彗星”シャアと対比して連邦の白いヤツ(バンダイのゲーム作品では白い悪魔、書籍『機動戦士ガンダム 戦略戦術大図鑑』やバンプレストのゲーム作品では白き流星)と恐れられるようになる。

In Zion, [Amuro is] feared as the Federation's White Bastard ("White Devil" in the Bandai game, "White Comet" in Mobile Suit Gundam Illustrated Encyclopedia of Strategy and Tactics and in Banpresto's game).

Because the 'Amuro' name and the reference to the voice actor wasn't enough already, ha ha.

• Upvote 2

@Kyuu: That. Was. Epic.

@Justwantanaccount: That was a very nice find.

Anyway, what I'm more interested in right now is the method that Conan will use for deduction this time. Assume that he doesn't at all suspect Toru (or the sunglassed guy), he would definitely tranquilize Kogoro as usual. And now there is where the fun begins.

Hello! Long time no see, guys!

Just adding more evidence that Amuro Tohru is a reference to Amuro Ray from Gundam . . .

Gosho does these little write-ups called "Sherry's Soliloquy" every week at the Conan official website, and this week's is this:

2011-10-21.jpg

出たわね!!連邦の白い悪魔が・・・

Appeared!! The Federation's White Devil . . .

Apparently Amuro Ray is referred to as "the Federation's White Devil" in the Bandai game, according to the Japanese Wikipedia site for Amuro Ray:

ジオンからは、“赤い彗星”シャアと対比して連邦の白いヤツ(バンダイのゲーム作品では白い悪魔、書籍『機動戦士ガンダム 戦略戦術大図鑑』やバンプレストのゲーム作品では白き流星)と恐れられるようになる。

In Zion, [Amuro is] feared as the Federation's White Bastard ("White Devil" in the Bandai game, "White Comet" in Mobile Suit Gundam Illustrated Encyclopedia of Strategy and Tactics and in Banpresto's game).

Because the 'Amuro' name and the reference to the voice actor wasn't enough already, ha ha.

Oh, now I'm waiting continuation even more!

another thought

Since the BO generally doesn't get involved in things not related to them, do you guys think that this couple has a more complicated past than meets the eye.

this case is more of a howdunnit, but i believe the motive will turn out be interesting.

KnightusMax has found some spoilers if anyone is interested in translating.

http://yuzuru.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/comicnews/1317349627/491

Edit there are more parts. Conan 4869 did the first two lines.

コナン 「遺伝子情報」

File 794 title: Genetic Information

様々な場所を注視したコナン。悲しい真実とは…

Last page side note: Conan observed the various place cautiously, the sad truth is...

伴場「探偵だと!?おかしいじゃねぇか!?何でこの店で偶然ウエイターやってんだよ!?」

安室「僕が採用されたこの店を初音さんに選んでもらったんです…あなたの動向を…監視する為…

浮気性のあなたに女がいないか調べて見張ってくれと…だからわざとあなたのズボンに染みをつけた…

女性に言い寄られないように…まぁ、あなたは気にせず女性と仲良くされていたようですが…

もっとも、頼まれていた事を証明しようにも…初音さん本人は焼死してしまったみたいですけど…

しかし依頼を受けていた事は、サングラスの彼が証明してくれそうですよ?身辺調査の途中経過を報告してた現場に居合わせたようですし…

(目暮「何なんだねあんたは!?」)恐らく彼も探偵…伴場さんに彼女が最近誰かと会っているようなので探って欲しいと依頼され…

密会現場を突き止めたが、男は帽子とフードで顔がわからず…その時聞いた声がウエイターの僕と似てたので…

僕を呼んで注文し、改めて声を確認し…同一人物だとサインで伴場さんに伝えた…

その直前に携帯でトイレに呼び出したのは、店内に例の男がいるかもしれないからこれから確かめると伝える為…ですよね?」

春岡「あ、ああ、そうだよ! まさか探偵だと思わなかった…尾行してもまかれたし…」

高木「でも彼女が謎の男と会ってるのを知ってて結婚しようと?」 毛利「普通本人に確かめるだろ?」

伴場「その密会以来会ってねえって探偵さんが言ってたし、彼女を調べてたなんて知られたら、

嫌われると思ったんだよ!お互い養子だって事まで打ち明け合った仲だったから…」

毛利「俺に依頼してくれりゃあこんな優男、探偵だってすぐ突き止めたのによ!」

伴場「お前は有名で顔バレしてるし…後で彼女に紹介するつもりだったし…」

毛利「でも、俺に任せてりゃ。彼女が自殺したのはこの店でのお前のご乱行を、この男が電話でチクったからかも!」

してませんよと安室。初音との電話の事を伴場に聞く目暮。泣きながら「サヨナラ」って…と答え、8時54分の通話履歴を見せる

110番通報は9時21分、30分近く時間差があるようですが…と言う目暮

蘭「先に救急車や消防車を呼ぶのに色々手間どっちゃって…

でも救急車等が到着した時には…もう手がつけられないぐらい車の中が燃えてたみたいですけど…」

コナンが、何であんなに車が燃えてたか疑問を、蘭も、時々爆発してたみたいだし…と話す

高木がスプレー缶や紙やダンボールが大量に車内にあったから…と説明。

目暮になぜそんな物が?と聞かれ、伴場「パーティーが終わったら2人で車に型紙あててスプレーでデコって、

その車で式場に行ってみんなを驚かそうと…嘘だと思うならメール見てくれよ!材料を揃えたってメールが彼女から来てるから!」

目暮がネイルサロンからのメール「後30分で戻る」に目を止め、車内の可燃物、この店に戻る時間も知ってた。

つまりあなたなら~~付け爪に付着したDNAもほぼ一致した…と疑う

安室「ほぼという事は…皮膚が雨や泥などで~~…血縁者じゃない限り…

遺伝子情報(ゲノム)のほぼ一致は~~」と伴場に疑いの目を向ける

伴場が「何だと!?」と殴りかかるが、安室は軽く避け、大げさ?に「や、止めてください~~」

毛利が伴場を落ち着かせる。コナンが伴場の靴の裏?を見て『ん?じゃあ、この人どうやって…(DNA鑑定を承諾し、高木と行く伴場)

まあ結果がでればはっきりするさ…トリックを考えるのはそれからでも…』

蘭「でもDNA鑑定ってすごいよね…~~(コナン「うん、そだね…」)

じゃあ姿を変えてみんなをだましてる人もすぐにわかっちゃうね!(「う、うん…そだね…」)

高木が目暮に、店から駐車場に出るドアは店の後方に一つあるが事件時は鍵。

正面の出入口なら誰かが覚えてる。一応トイレから出れば駐車場に行けるが…

窓の下には大きな水たまり…そこを通れば足跡が残るはず…店内の客の中にも裾や靴を汚した人はいないよう…

後、事件当時は風が吹いてて…初音さんの持ってた傘が駐車場の端まで飛ばされてた等会話

コナン『風…?そーいえば店に来た時…結構 吹いてたな…』

目暮が2人の探偵に「心当たりは?2人がもめてたとか…自殺する程悩み事を抱えてたとか…」

春岡「さぁね…男と密会してると教えた時は動揺してたが…

最近は誰かとこそこそ電話してた方が気になってたようですよ…どーせこの男との連絡…」

安室「あ、いや…僕は彼女との連絡はメールで…外で会ったのも、あなたが見た一度きり…ただ彼女が顔を曇らせた事が一度だけ…

彼を調べてて…ある事がわかった… 彼は彼女と同じホテル火災で助けられた2人で…身元不明のまま同じ教会で育てられた事が…」

コナン『え?……』 目暮「2人の両親はそれぞれその火事で…」 安室「恐らく…2人共赤子だったらしいので」

目暮「2人は幼馴染み?」 安室「いえ…彼はすぐ里親に…彼女の方はしばらく協会で…」

目暮「だが何でそれで顔を曇らせたんだね?」 安室「さあ…後は自分で調べると言ってました…」

コナン「ねぇ、蘭姉ちゃん…初音さんの背って…蘭姉ちゃんより低かったよね?」

蘭「うん…でも高いヒールのブーツ履いてたから150そこそこかも…」 コナン『日本人女性の平均は159ぐらいだったよな…』

千葉が目暮に遺体の付け爪が一つ足りないと報告。コナンが駆け出し、外の検視官に傘を見つけた場所を聞き

そこでタイヤと車体が雨よけになって、ほとんど汚れてない、爪の先に皮膚と血痕が付いた付け爪を発見し、検視官に教える

コナン『恐らく…これではっきりするはず…誰が彼女の命を断ったかが…そして…オレの推理通りなら…

(伴場を見ながら)白日の下に晒されちまう…知りたくなかった…悲しい真実が…』