Detective Conan World
Ainaji

MitsuAi Fanclub!

Actually, you know this vid, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQiKcwBjov0

Well I made it... and I had to cut some of the moments from the vid in order to make Youtube accept it. They have quite a ton! XD

Yea I know... I meant, compared to ConAi scenes, MitsuAi's scenes are quite limited. :V BUT most of them are soooo cuteee <3

Yea I know... I meant, compared to ConAi scenes, MitsuAi's scenes are quite limited. :V BUT most of them are soooo cuteee <3

The way I see it there really are close to no ConAi scenes... a lot of them are just assumptions based on their favoritism of Haibara and their want for her to be with the coolest character on the show. All of the ConAi scenes that can actually be taken as ConAi scenes would probably equal the MitsuAi scenes or be less.

And besides, the MitsuAi scenes are just THAT cute and by far outweigh the ConAi scenes in character development between the two. :grin:

The way I see it there really are close to no ConAi scenes... a lot of them are just assumptions based on their favoritism of Haibara and their want for her to be with the coolest character on the show. All of the ConAi scenes that can actually be taken as ConAi scenes would probably equal the MitsuAi scenes or be less.

And besides, the MitsuAi scenes are just THAT cute and by far outweigh the ConAi scenes in character development between the two. :grin:

Agreed~ XD

But there are indeed Conan and Aichan together scenes :V But most of the time, they are just discussing over cases :P

The only notable ones are when Conan rescued her from the bus. The rest are pretty silent.

MitsuAi's are pretty distinct and cute <3 I love it this way though :P

Agreed~ XD

But there are indeed Conan and Aichan together scenes :V But most of the time, they are just discussing over cases :P

The only notable ones are when Conan rescued her from the bus. The rest are pretty silent.

MitsuAi's are pretty distinct and cute <3 I love it this way though :P

EXACTLY! ^^

Mitsuhiko and Haibara together remind me a tad bit of Karen's parents from Chibi Vampire Karen. XD I think they would turn out to be a couple like that.

Haiii...gomenne minna for not adding you to the list before but i dont have time for the forum TAT....i will try to be more active...but as you can see,now you are added, if someone is left, just tell me

Hi everyone! I'm a MitsuAi fan too, and I'd like to join this fanclub by posting a link to a brilliant MitsuAi fanfiction I read earlier. It's called "Book" by DireSphinx and its sequel "Peter Pan in Reverse". Links are posted below:

"Book" - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4673746/1/Book

"Peter Pan in Reverse" - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4942588/1/Peter_Pan_in_Reverse

They are absolutely fantastic!! If you're a MitsuAi fan, you're bound to love it! :mrgreen:

• Upvote 1