Detective Conan World
Moonlight Magician

SCIENCE!

Newton's first law (inertia) has been mentioned and used in one of DC's episodes :V

Physics in one of the movies. I think 13(?) where B.O wasn't much of a role. Haibara nad Conan used physics to calculate the acceration needed to jump from one building to another. Haibara said the distance was too short, but Conan was also calculating the extra speed the car will gain from the explosion of the bomb. That was my favorite part of the movie.

Science is a serious stuff.

Physics in one of the movies. I think 13(?) where B.O wasn't much of a role. Haibara nad Conan used physics to calculate the acceration needed to jump from one building to another. Haibara said the distance was too short, but Conan was also calculating the extra speed the car will gain from the explosion of the bomb. That was my favorite part of the movie.

Science is a serious stuff.

Oh yea~

I have to agree that was amazing~

Biology, chemistry, physics, astronomy, physiology, anatomy, psychology, pretty much all sciences were demonstrated in DC.

How cruel, Ofc I understand < LIE!!!

No really,, Tell me at least 1 Amazing thing in science :V

The fact that you're alive sounds pretty amazing.

For me Astronomy is the best form of science..(Opinions and opinions). If you want to find whats amazing..check my latest topic Rose Nechan.

Sure,,,

And since when I become.. Ni-chan..?!!!!!!

No really,, Tell me at least 1 Amazing thing in science :V

Well, :rolleyes: I can tell you A LOT of amazing things about science

1. If you love astronomy, you can describe your location with precision and detail. I for one, live in the Blue Planet, counted among the inner planets, in the Orion Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, etc..., Universe

2. If you love taxonomy, you can classify every living thing into its own K-P-C-O-F-G-S... I add another category exclusive for human beings-- Variety: Normal, Abnormal, Insane, Psycho, Schizo, Paranoid, etc...

3. Biology is the study of life. Study it and you'll find what kind of people you meet everday-- snakes, crabs, sloths, leeches, and the like.

4. If you love physics, you can explain why you always seem to lose things. Apparently, anti-matter is a powerful force. And once again, black holes do exist. We call them "blind spots."

5. If you love chemistry, you'll be an expert on what makes people fall in love with each other. And admit it, chemistry class is a great time for bonding...

6. If you love geology, you will be well-versed in multiplication tables, periodic

tables, and water tables--and wonder why the last one never appears on your exam.

7. If you love meteorology, you should know the best place to get an unlimited supply of different shapes and sizes of cotton candy.

8. If you're a fan of marine biology, you will swear that dolphins are smarter than fifth graders.

9. Newton's first law of motion, or the law of inertia states that things at rest

tend to stay at rest, and things in motion tend to remain in motion. It shouldn't

be a surprise to your parents that waking you up in the morning is such a chore. On the other hand, they have probably restated the other half as "Kids at play remain that way."

10. Sarcasm is a science.

• Upvote 2

You wanna know one thing that's amazing in science? :P

The invention of computers and iPhone which you love so much :P

That too...

I think I'm beginning to like this topic... :D

Well, :rolleyes: I can tell you A LOT of amazing things about science

1. If you love astronomy, you can describe your location with precision and detail. I for one, live in the Blue Planet, counted among the inner planets, in the Orion Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, etc..., Universe

2. If you love taxonomy, you can classify every living thing into its own K-P-C-O-F-G-S... I add another category exclusive for human beings-- Variety: Normal, Abnormal, Insane, Psycho, Schizo, Paranoid, etc...

3. Biology is the study of life. Study it and you'll find what kind of people you meet everday-- snakes, crabs, sloths, leeches, and the like.

4. If you love physics, you can explain why you always seem to lose things. Apparently, anti-matter is a powerful force. And once again, black holes do exist. We call them "blind spots."

5. If you love chemistry, you'll be an expert on what makes people fall in love with each other. And admit it, chemistry class is a great time for bonding...

6. If you love geology, you will be well-versed in multiplication tables, periodic

tables, and water tables--and wonder why the last one never appears on your exam.

7. If you love meteorology, you should know the best place to get an unlimited supply of different shapes and sizes of cotton candy.

8. If you're a fan of marine biology, you will swear that dolphins are smarter than fifth graders.

9. Newton's first law of motion, or the law of inertia states that things at rest

tend to stay at rest, and things in motion tend to remain in motion. It shouldn't

be a surprise to your parents that waking you up in the morning is such a chore. On the other hand, they have probably restated the other half as "Kids at play remain that way."

10. Sarcasm is a science.

Oi Oi ! About the point 10 part :V

@KKLT

:V

You mean science.. Invented.. My boyfriend??? ( IPhone ) :P

2-4-9-10 are the stuff for me.

Taxanomy is epic

Physics are awesome

Chemistry you can make awesome stuff

The Law of Inertia sounds cool

Sarcasm is one of the best thing in life

The only thing I don't like about Physics is that we have gravity.

Gravity sucks

I would never lose money or stuff cause they won't fall.

Put all together ......... *blending* ........

TAAAAAADAAAAAH !

You have Science !

Without the unnecassary stuff !

This is not to insult people who like astrology and other stuff.

I just like science but I only like the above mentioned I don't like astrology and other stuff.

• Upvote 1

2-4-9-10 are the stuff for me.

Taxanomy is epic

Physics are awesome

Chemistry you can make awesome stuff

The Law of Inertia sounds cool

Sarcasm is one of the best thing in life

The only thing I don't like about Physics is that we have gravity.

Gravity sucks

I would never lose money or stuff cause they won't fall.

Put all together ......... *blending* ........

TAAAAAADAAAAAH !

You have Science !

Without the unnecassary stuff !

This is not to insult people who like astrology and other stuff.

I just like science but I only like the above mentioned I don't like astrology and other stuff.

CyCLONE, astrology isn't even a science...

Apple is such an epic word...

It was the apple that led Sir Isaac Newton to formulate the law of gravity

It was the apple that pioneered the iPod, iPad, iPhone...