Detective Conan World
Misaki-chan

Misaki's Art Thread

Since my art threads have been merged into one, I've updated the first post in this thread to show all the art I've done. There are some pieces in this thread that I originally didn't post here. (shown below! :D) The further down you go, the older it is.

Never before seen pictures (on DCW at least =X):

HimeLolita!Gin:

LolitaGin.jpg

Made for DCTP's forum game Draw It!

Synchronicity:

Synchronicty.jpg

Love this Vocaloid song~ <3 Pay no attention to Len's chin... *whistles innocently*

Family Photos Updated and Colored:

FPCOLOR.jpg

Lia and IU joined the family, so I redrew my original picture on my tablet (this was actually one of my first drawings on my tablet, but am only posting the updated version)

design for Lia + IU © me

Literary Journal Cover Entry:

LitJournalCover.png

My school happens to have a Lit Journal along with a contest for the cover, so this is my entry. Won too~ <3

Embroidered Conan

embroidered_conan_by_misakithehugger-d4oj3vn.jpg

Never before seen on DCW :o Made for my History class <3

Current dA ID:

da_id_2_by_misakithehugger-d4ll5vz.png

I just really like it. =X Most of the songs in the background are Vocaloid songs. :P

If I were to disappear... Would anyone miss me?:

if_i_stay_here_forever_____will_anyone_miss_me__by_misakithehugger-d4lu2vc.png

Kinda depressing picture since I seem to have a strange liking towards drawing that genre. =X

Family Photos:

family_photos_by_misakithehugger-d4kv5wy.jpg

Originally not on here. I'm a part of the YuriCon family (on DCTP) <3 design for Abs- © Kleene Onigiri designs for Yuriko, Keyboard Cat & Sonoci © Sonoci design for briggettkylie © briggetkylie designs for Conia, Chelsea, Misaki, Luke and Sarah, Koihime and BK2 © me Art © me People © themselves

• Upvote 3

@Yohan/Cure-kun, thanks~ <3

NEW DRAWING~ :o Made it since 1) I thought of a new OC just the other day and wanted to draw her and 2) I managed to find a Mac version of Paint Tool SAI and wanted to use it <3333333

OC Makoto:

Untitled-1.jpg

NEW ART~~~~ :OOOOO

Took me about 26 hours total to do this entire thing. =____= But I think it turned out really good :D It's pretty much fan art for Vocaloid's Saga of Evil. =X *really needs to do more DC art*

VOCALOID - Saga of Evil:

SagaofEvil2.jpg

Due to using brushes that the maker didn't want to be used outside of dA, I'll just post the link to the other version of this ---> Click here! :D

• Upvote 2

Thanks ^^

New art from my weekend live streams :D

1 - Introduction:

Introduction.jpg

From Firestorm-The-Poet's 100 Themes Picture Challenge, number 1! I did this since this is when Ran first meets Conan.

art © me

DC © Gosho

Misa, AG4E, FL and AiSu

MisaSakiJeSuki.jpg

Yeah. During the live stream I was doing, I got a request to draw the four people watching the LS at the time (Anime Girl 4 Eva/The-Anime-Daydreamer, Forever Lost/HaibaraDaiFan, AiSuigetsu/Sophiana3 and me. So yeah. This is us.

EDIT: Realized I forgot the glasses... OTL Will fix sometime soon.

In A Line:

SomethingCute.jpg

Someone wanted something cute while another person wanted a bear. Got Teddy Bear and ended up with this. Ta da~

Made during Livestream

Art © me

DC © Gosho Aoyama

Maniac!Ran:

ManiacRan.jpg

Looks like Ran went a little crazy after Shinichi didn't visit her enough~

Made during LS

Art © me

DC © Gosho Aoyama

• Upvote 3