Detective Conan World
NutCase

Last Poster Wins

Ok ASD= Just letters A, S and D. Merry Christmas to everyone especially to AiXConan4ever

........................................................................................

I am going to call Cindy ....

:evil::evil:HE MADE US WAIT FOR THE MEANING OF ASD FOR WEEKS AND WHEN HE REVEALED THE MEANING, IT TURNED OUT TO BE A COMPLETE FLUKE!!!!!!! :evil::evil: Cindy already got a rocket launcher and I have called the army. We are going to kill him. :twisted:

:evil::evil:HE MADE US WAIT FOR THE MEANING OF ASD FOR WEEKS AND WHEN HE REVEALED THE MEANING, IT TURNED OUT TO BE A COMPLETE FLUKE!!!!!!! :evil::evil: Cindy already got a rocket launcher and I have called the army. We are going to kill him. :twisted:

Ow. I made up a lame decision just now. For now on, I'll be on his team and help him but if you manage to beat me, I'll go to your team and I will help you. :P

If Cindy has a rocket launcher, I only have a Knife. :P I'll stab you guys just as what I do when I'm playing Call of Duty. XP

< - - I was the one who's playing in the video. :P

P.S: I'll surrender right away if I'm tired of getting beat up by you and Cindy. :P

No problem! But we should be more careful because if they manage to beat me, I will join their team. I want to continue the fun as well. XP

Anyway, WIN!