Jump to content
Detective Conan World
NutCase

Last Poster Wins

Recommended Posts

On 6/18/2016 at 9:17 AM, The Banana Paladin said:

You and your small cat emoticons will never surpass me!

tumblr_m42rbkINWW1r58lid.pngo rly now? 

--------------

Obligatory random video:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok... But what if I just like, hypothetically speaking of course, took that title away from you by posting here? In theory, that outcome is totally possible and oh wait.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, machine said:

Ok... But what if I just like, hypothetically speaking of course, took that title away from you by posting here? In theory, that outcome is totally possible and oh wait.... 

It ain't possible.

I was ordained by the former Subforum Master, @Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2016 at 1:13 AM, machine said:

Damn... 
You can be the ruler of the subforum, but I won't let you take the title of last poster in this thread so easily!

On 7/14/2016 at 1:31 AM, Ryo said:

It's my destiny to be the last poster 

On 7/14/2016 at 11:23 AM, Raki said:

Raki, as a representative of Team Instinct, takes over the throne and rules this thread.

a3HdD9c.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, machine said:

And with this, I reclaim the spot of last poster

 

2 minutes long? Got no time for that. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, .MK. said:

2 minutes long? Got no time for that. :P

But it's a video of small, autonomous robots slowly playing soccer with audio of actual sports announcers over it. It's totally worth 2min of your time that you'll never get back :^)

here's a shorter video if you can't spare 2min to watch little robots try their best though

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2016 at 9:59 AM, machine said:

But it's a video of small, autonomous robots slowly playing soccer with audio of actual sports announcers over it. It's totally worth 2min of your time that you'll never get back :^)

here's a shorter video if you can't spare 2min to watch little robots try their best though

 

I watched it now. Haha, love the commentary :P

Reminds me of:

:P

 

And the last vid, what the heck did I just watch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ :0 
I don't believe you've posted more than a handful of times since I joined here last year. It's nice to see that another prominent member still lurks around here!

On 8/1/2016 at 11:23 PM, .MK. said:

 

 

I watched it now. Haha, love the commentary

:P

Reminds me of:

:P

 

And the last vid, what the heck did I just watch?

It sounds like the same announcer is featured in both videos haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, machine said:

^ :0 
I don't believe you've posted more than a handful of times since I joined here last year. It's nice to see that another prominent member still lurks around here!

Yeah I'm a lurker. B)

Things have changed here and people came and left, busy with all their schedules. The once noisy DCW is now more peaceful. MK is one really old knight. Commendable. 

Oh and without realising it, I'm the last poster! Amazing!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5 August 2016 at 2:56 PM, Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief said:

Yeah I'm a lurker. B)

Things have changed here and people came and left, busy with all their schedules. The once noisy DCW is now more peaceful. MK is one really old knight. Commendable. 

Oh and without realising it, I'm the last poster! Amazing!

 

What do you mean by old? :V :V

Jokes aside, my tenure here is non-continuous so I don't think I deserve to be called the "old white knight" of DCW. I'll give it to Akazora/Balthz hehe.

 

 I can already feel that my end is nigh here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now