Detective Conan World
NutCase

Last Poster Wins

Haha, maybe. My dog's pretty old. 12, turning 13 soon. (Your cat is so cute tho omg)

Yeah, that's getting up there. Hopefully your dog will be around for a couple more years though :)

And thank you! She's much bigger now, but she still acts like a kitten haha

I have no fancy pictures to show off, though I am the last poster so far, and that is why I win this game.

If you thought I was going to let someone else take the title of last poster so easily you thought wrong tumblr_m42rgwP5AW1r58lid.jpg

If you thought I was going to let someone else take the title of last poster so easily you thought wrong tumblr_m42rgwP5AW1r58lid.jpg

200.gif 

*crashes forum to be last poster

--That gif looks really familiar! Would you happen to what Sonic game it's from? :o

First sonic game (1991) on the sega genesis.

Thank you! I knew it had to be either the first or second one, but I wasn't exactly sure. 

Yep, no prob! that GIF makes me wanna play it now.

Yep, no prob! that GIF makes me wanna play it now.

Same haha My sister had a sega genesis when I was little that she'd let me play sometimes, and the few games she had for it were great. I wonder what happened to it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRpdIrq7Rbo

FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN