Detective Conan World
NutCase

Last Poster Wins

giphy11.gif

I've been trying, but I can't find what movie this gif is from or who the actress is  :(

Think her name is lillian gish, not positive though. 

I didn't think anyone would try to help since this thread's kinda dead, so thank you! c:

Think her name is lillian gish, not positive though. 

It might be...? A lot of actress from the 1910s - 1920s look the same to me so I haven't got the slightest clue. I was looking at the blog listed in the corner of the gif though, and that user reblogged quite a few things of Lillian Gish so it's possible!

Orphans of the Storm?

Maybe! The clothes certainly do look like they could be from there. And going off this image, the girl on the right does look like the girl in the gif. Orphans of the Storm is a pretty long movie, but when I find the time to watch it, I'll report back to see if you somehow managed to find the source c: 

I really want a cat..except my parents wouldn't cooperate

And neither does my dog..

Cats are a pretty big responsibility. If you already have a dog, it's understandable why your parents don't want another little furry thing to take care of. Maybe you'll be able to get one in a couple years though :D 

Cats are a pretty big responsibility. If you already have a dog, it's understandable why your parents don't want another little furry thing to take care of. Maybe you'll be able to get one in a couple years though :D

Haha, maybe. My dog's pretty old. 12, turning 13 soon. (Your cat is so cute tho omg)

I feel like this is just a spam thread..