Detective Conan World
NutCase

Last Poster Wins

And I have life, so that means I don't have to have patience. Because you're just sitting here on the forum (probably not, but...) you get bored faster and for me it's an entertainment to come here from time to time. (I am so bad at explaining what I mean) Anyways I am going to be the winner here.

I may not sit on the forum constantly, but because I seldom have anything important to do, I check it frequently and respond when I see posts. The only way you could ever win is if the game ceases to amuse me.

Hocus-pocus! There, I cast a spell on you so that you won't be amused with this game ever again. You shall leave and never return as I, the Evil Queen, has obtained the majestic crown of last poster and hereby declare that from now on this forum is mine to rule *evil laugh* 

Apparently you're not as powerful of a witch as you thought, since I am now even more amused. Or maybe it's just that your spells don't work on me because I too am a witch. Either way, sorry, Ayuna-chan! Better luck next time!

You... You forgot about me? How could you, did you forget all our sweet promises, my magical knight? Oh well, that means you're banished from my kingdom, the queen has finally returned *evil laugh*