Detective Conan World
NutCase

Last Poster Wins

I can occupy myself just fine watching TV, anime, and movies, but I wish I could get out more. Going to the premier of Star Wars: Rogue One tomorrow will be the first time I've gone out for something fun in a year (since the premier of Star Wars: The Force Awakens actually). But at least in the winner here!

You must be one hell of a star wars fan... So, what exactly about Star Wars that makes it unbelievably popular? I've watched one of the movies but wasn't interested. The whole thing was just... Unrealistic? I think it's one of the older one but since it was my first, it failed to amaze me... So I really wanna know why people loves it so much, please?

BTW, Aloha dancing Alien!!! Are you lost in planet Earth? XD

One more thing, I AM winning here :P

Star Wars is awesome BECAUSE it is so unlike our everyday lives. It is a beautiful escape from the norm, with amazing sights, intense action, deep characters, powerful stories, and so much more. I was less than two years old when the original film came out, and I've been a fan ever since.

And who is winning?

Indeed. This is why I love epic ness like DC, Naruto, DBZ... It helps to run away from this hateful reality, at least for awhile...

How I wish to live in their world....

Can't be helped since I AM the last poster... For now hihi

Yeah, things never goes the way we want them to and we've only two choice, live and continue to suffer or die and who knows?

True that sci-fi and fantasy related stuff helps us to 'run' away from reality even for a short while :D

Which would explain my love for anime 

Yes, FOR NOW hihi