Detective Conan World
NutCase

Last Poster Wins

Wow this is actually still going? I'm surprised. Speaking of boyfriend, they are literally the cutest (not really but close enough kthx) I yell at my dad every time he skips it the ending song for DC. lol I was so surprised when I heard them since they aren't one of the super famous top groups but I'm so proud of them.

Their song Janus and I Yah are pretty good for those who want to check them out. *wink wink nudge nudge*

Kouhai-chan: My stomach is just fine... -_-

Usui-kun: You mean the band Boyfriend... Aren't they the ones that sing for DC? (And I keep telling ya, Call me Yuki! MeitanteiSnow seems so uptight.... :(

By the way, who's that on your signature?

Nutcase: You watch DC with your dad? I wish my dad did that with me.... :(

Very complicated to explain. Here: http://myanimelist.net/anime/1575/Code_Geass:_Hangyaku_no_Lelouch

I absolutely loved it. (Only liked it because of literally EVERYTHING. But Suzaku. He sucks. Kallen's awesome, just like me. Plus, it's really dramatic and might get you in tears almost every ten episodes. Or five. I cried alot during it :V)

Sorry for all of this crap I typed :V