Detective Conan World
Sakila

The Evil Club

If you are one of the most evil people on the site, then this is the club for you! Talk about the most vilest, most disgusting, most wretched things ever. We promise we won't judge!

PSYCH!!! Yes, we will! Actually, no, we won't judge. Don't worry!!

Told ya this was the place for evil people....Join if you dare!

Cute-detective-conan-12703479-400-300.jpg

I'm too innocent to be evil...

Hmmm...I've been posting something on my friend's wall using his account on Facebook whenever he leaves his laptop and doesn't logout and/or lock his laptop...the things I typed and my other friends made me to type are "I love you, *whoever*" and "I'm gay!!!"...and I've done this already for countless times...icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

Hmmm...I've been posting something on my friend's wall using his account on Facebook whenever he leaves his laptop and doesn't logout and/or lock his laptop...the things I typed and my other friends made me to type are "I love you, *whoever*" and "I'm gay!!!"...and I've done this already for countless times...icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

Sounds exactly like what I did with my classmate. XD Well, I didn't really do much, but my classmate did most. XD

Anyway, there's no way I'm gonna join, cuz I AM NOT EVIL. B)

This is the list of some evil things that I have done (or intended), other than that I'm completely innocent:

- Intended to kill :mellow:

- Wished for certain people's slow and painful death (you can find proofs of that in the "I wish..." thread)

- Cursing certain people to burn in hell.

@Kaoko: XD

This is the list of some evil things that I have done (or intended), other than that I'm completely innocent:

- Intended to kill :mellow:

- Wished for certain people's slow and painful death (you can find proofs of that in the "I wish..." thread)

- Cursing certain people to burn in hell.

@Kaoko: XD

Only that? And you call it evil things? :V

I Did MORE ..

I'm not evil. :mellow:

Although I'll put down two things I know which classify into 'evil' in one way or another:

Lemon.

Ikigami.