Detective Conan World
Sakila

this is oh so veeeerrrry late, but, hi...i guess

Okay, so i joined the site a buncha months ago and never actually got around to posting an intro....so here it is! What you all have been waiting for!

My name is Sakila. But you can call me Saki. Or Eva-Chan, as some call me.......or...nah, dont call me imetsu-chan. That nickname is only for shinichi natake-chan....

Anyhoo, i am one of the most bipolar, lazy, ridiculous, crazy, stupid ppl you will ever meet. Ever. Ever. Yeah. I think you get the point.

I like anime cuz......well, whats not to like? The art is cool and profound. The plots are deep and beautiful. In other words, its way better than that disney crap.

What kinda music do i like? Lemme think....

M

E

T

A

L

Ooooooohhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! I was raised in the ummm..."hood" but i hate that rap crap. Haha. Rap. Crap. That rhymes.......crap doesnt count as profanity, does it????? DOES IT????

Anywaysssss i am SUPER lazy. In fact, the only person on this site who has gotten me off the couch for more than five minutes is ryu-kun. He promised me cookies. Which reminds me.

I LOVE COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and not just eating them. Cookies. Thats a funny word. So is banana. And coconut.lol. funny words are funny.

Now.

My twin is misa-chan.

My spirit sis is mii-chan.

Akako-chan is the one who got me really into the site.

Aineechan is the bubbly bright sis i've always wanted

Ryu-kun is superman. And i am NOT lying.

Nur-chan is too darn nice.

Moho-san was the first person who friended me.

Jushi-chan is the one who wil NEVER agree with me on anything!

sherlock-chan is someone you can always talk to.

Kuroro-chan always understands my homework troubles.

Nura-san....well i actually havent talked to nura-san too much but hopefully i will soon...^_^"

Yuna-san is an awesome detective!!!

Kid-kun and i have had some.......ridiculous convos......but he likes metal, so he's alright...oh! But sadly....he's not a girl..........i can never find a girl who likes both anime and metal......

Koko-chan is a genius artist and painfully nice.....she is so awesome! Did you see the pic she drew of me?

Who am i forgetting??? Ok. While i go check.......yall can read about all of this nonsense. Or not. You choice. Yeah...so...this was way too long...

Edited by Anime Girl 4 Eva

Thanks you guys! Even though i've been here almost a year.........heheheh

But I'm not done!

Heres the rest of the list:

Kaitou1412-san was nice to talk to.......but shes gone........

bk201-san i also havent talked to much.....this is all so sad....

berri-chan seems very fun! And i wanna get ta know ya better!

iu-chan is very idealistic and different.. and i like that!

haru-chan is so sweet and awesome! And i miss her!!!!

charm-san, you seem like a very nice and wonderful person! I would like to get to know you better, too

jojo-chan, i talked to ONCE. But she seems like a sophisticated person i would like to get to know better

My CG friend, CC-Nee-chan. She's smart. She's nice. She's sophisticated. And she always checks her grammar. I must admit that I feel a little self-concious around her....

Chi-nee is my amazing and understanding mentor!

Vawli is so nice ALL THE TIME.

Saiki is my sis. For real.

Charala is my awesome indian friend.

mayu-chan never fails to make me happy.

choi chae ri-san, i wanna get ta know you more....

and last but not least, jyuu-chan is my new friend, so nice to meet ya!

*wonders who is who in her introductions* :V

*wonders if she is in The list too?*

*guess not* >__<

And kklt-san is still a mystery to me bcuz this is the first time i've met her. But i will add her as a friend and get to know her better

And i would tell you whos who....but i gotta sleep.....

Edited by Anime Girl 4 Eva

LOL you don't need to feel self-conscious around me. IU is the one who really checks her grammar. But you know...

I feel self-conscious around Aeyra.

But I bet you're on par with both of them...although Aeyra-san seems to be a very intellectual person...

Oh! And a few more facts:

I am a strong muslim.

and i come from bangladesh but i live in america. Michigan, specifically.

And dont you dare say justin bieber in front of me or else i will PUKE.

Hey, uh, be careful about double posting. Someone might kill you for it. :P

Well, if someone does, just call me. :)

Okay, but i really dont know how to do all that stuff tricks you all do with the bb codes.....and i dont know how to delete a post.....so....yeah...

Ani-chan~!!! xDDD \o/ \o/ \o/

YOU MADE AN INTROOOOO!!! xPPP

Nice intro, by the way. xP

ANYWAYSSSSS...Welcome to DCW~!! xP Have a great time here! Px

Yay! I'm...included! xP xP

And......

Btw, you just press the "reply" button at the bottom of the post. x)

Also...I do hope you don't mind me calling u Ani-chan...>_< I can call you something else if you want...

Ani-chan~!!! xDDD \o/ \o/ \o/

YOU MADE AN INTROOOOO!!! xPPP

Nice intro, by the way. xP

ANYWAYSSSSS...Welcome to DCW~!! xP Have a great time here! Px

Yay! I'm...included! xP xP

And......

Btw, you just press the "reply" button at the bottom of the post. x)

Also...I do hope you don't mind me calling u Ani-chan...>_< I can call you something else if you want...

Lol, thanks~

and OF COURSE you were included!!! The list wouldnt be complete w/o kokoro-chan!!!

And thanks for the tips!!! XD

Okay, so i joined the site a buncha months ago and never actually got around to posting an intro....so here it is! What you all have been waiting for!

My name is Sakila. But you can call me Saki. Or Eva-Chan, as some call me.......or...nah, dont call me imetsu-chan. That nickname is only for shinichi natake-chan....

Anyhoo, i am one of the most bipolar, lazy, ridiculous, crazy, stupid ppl you will ever meet. Ever. Ever. Yeah. I think you get the point.

I like anime cuz......well, whats not to like? The art is cool and profound. The plots are deep and beautiful. In other words, its way better than that disney crap.

M

E

T

A

L

Ooooooohhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! I was raised in the ummm..."hood" but i hate that rap crap. Haha. Rap. Crap. That rhymes.......crap doesnt count as profanity, does it????? DOES IT????

Anywaysssss i am SUPER lazy. In fact, the only person on this site who has gotten me off the couch for more than five minutes is ryu-kun. He promised me cookies. Which reminds me.

I LOVE COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and not just eating them. Cookies. Thats a funny word. So is banana. And coconut.lol. funny words are funny.

Now.

My twin is misa-chan.

Nura-san....well i actually havent talked to nura-san too much but hopefully i will soon...^_^"

Kid-kun and i have had some.......ridiculous convos......but he likes metal, so he's alright...

Koko-chan is a genius artist and painfully nice.....she is so awesome! Did you see the pic she drew of me?

Who am i forgetting??? Ok. While i go check.......yall can read about all of this nonsense. Or not. You choice. Yeah...so...this was way too long...

Oh, so I'm "alright" just because I like metal, huh? <_< Anyway, welcome to DCW!!! XD Lol, it feels weird to say that!! :P :P :P

Oh, so I'm "alright" just because I like metal, huh? <_< Anyway, welcome to DCW!!! XD Lol, it feels weird to say that!! :P :P :P

No! No! You're a funny guy who likes being crazy like me! Thats another reason!! You liking metal is just a plus!<--------there. Better? Happy now?

That's better. XD *high fives*

*moves to give high five but due to unforseen circumstances.......*

*moves away and slaps kid hard on the back* Mwah-hahahahaha!!!!! I AM the leader of the Evil Club!

M

E

T

A

L

Now.

My twin is misa-chan.

Kid-kun and i have had some.......ridiculous convos......but he likes metal, so he's alright...oh! But sadly....he's not a girl..........i can never find a girl who likes both anime and metal......

aww~ super happy to be ur spirit sis :D

which reminds me i should add that to my wiki page xD

ROFL!! I totally cracked up when I read about Banana-kun being superman. xDDD

haha xD i love ur intro. it's long but funny!

anyways~...

HAPPY BELATED WELCOME TO DCW!! 5138607174830510879.gif

(and I really doubt that sentence made any sense, but oh well :P )