Detective Conan World
Maurice

Picture scavenger hunt!

I was thinking that we could have some DC-related activities or events just for the fun of it. This one is a Picture scavenger hunt event!

The concept is very simple:

Take a screenshot of a scene in an episode, movie or OVA (etc..) and we'll try to guess where it's from (which ep, movie, ...).

With more than 500 episodes out I understand that it can be quite challenging. That's why there a few little rules:

- If it's an episode, say in which Season it is.

- If it's a movie, or OVA, etc.., just say so and that should be enough.

- Finally, give a little hint of your choice.

I have absolutely no idea whether this event will work/take off but hey, I think it would be interesting to give it a shot (it would be even nicer if the screenshots are interesting/funny/cool/intriguing/unusual/and so on...). :)

-----------------------------

I guess I'll start since I'm the one creating the thread:

- Source: It's in a movie.

- Hint: Pay attention to the background.

Good luck! :P

post-1-12691410147461_thumb.jpg

*Note: Maurice, sorry if I couldn't answer yours. I'm kinda still stuck on episode 63. :P

Well, here's my snapshot. Hope someone could guess it.

Source: Season 1 Episode

Hint: Conan was kicking this ball, that he found in the backyard where the case happened, to clear his mind, as we all know. The owner of the ball was the victim on this episode.

hehe...Southpaw is a really nice person,giving chances to everyone...well,I guess I'll answer the first one: It's in Movie 11 a.k.a Jolly Roger in The Deep Azure,right Maurice? ;) ....I guess I shouldn't answer the other one since it's REALLY obvious so I'll just give the chance to other persons :)

*Note: Maurice, sorry if I couldn't answer yours. I'm kinda still stuck on episode 63. :P

Well, here's my snapshot. Hope someone could guess it.

Source: Season 1 Episode

Hint: Conan was kicking this ball, that he found in the backyard where the case happened, to clear his mind, as we all know. During the investigation, they found out that "the first one was just a fake, but the second one turned out to be real."

It was at book 1 of the manga series right ?

yeah, it's really close to the beginning... and monsipogi probably didn't need to include the hint :P

Oh well...don't worry because next time, I'll make my next one difficult. :evil:;)

I'll give a try:

Here's a snapshot.

Anyone know which episode? ; )

NOTE! This snapshot is from Season 17.

~

Think the number is 522 and the episode name is kudos ture face and rans tears

heres mine from season 16

not really sure on this one but is it 509 Red, White, Yellow, and the Detective Boys

I think thats near the start of the episode where conan hears about burbon could be wrong tho. I know the picture is one or two episodes after clash of red and black

another one from me have loads of pictures taken from My ipod so theres loads more to come

Wallpaper2.jpg

ah dam it just relised there was an upload qota for this site so this image is just from google, its a bit of artwork from an episode in season 16

not really sure on this one but is it 509 Red, White, Yellow, and the Detective Boys

I think thats near the start of the episode where conan hears about burbon could be wrong tho. I know the picture is one or two episodes after clash of red and black

another one from me have loads of pictures taken from My ipod so theres loads more to come

Wallpaper2.jpg

ah dam it just relised there was an upload qota for this site so this image is just from google, its a bit of artwork from an episode in season 16

I only read the manga, but I believe that is in the 54th and 55th volumes. If memory serves me right (which by the way is usually wrong) they were playing with those wind vanes of some sort.