Detective Conan World
Maurice

You know you're addicted to Detective Conan when

6. Everything, completly EVERYTHING around you could be a murder weapon. ( Yes, even you're Detective Conan poster)

LOL. So you'll kill somebody by giving them a lot of paper cuts? xD

You know you're addicted when:

01. you've made an account on this site.

02. you've seen over 200 consecutive episodes.

03. you're trying out tricks from in Detective Conan in your room.

04. you're watching episode after episode, even though you have exams coming up in a few days.

05. you've started reading Sherlock Holmes and is finding more in-depth information on Conan Doyle.

06. you're planning on naming your future kids Shinichi, Ran, Ai, Heiji, Kaitou, etc.etc.etc.

07. you're trying to be detective-smart

08. you dream about Detective Conan.

09. you're looking for more info on characters from Detective Conan.

10. you're observing people on the bus or the subway- trying to figure out what kind of a person they are.

11. you're thinking about crime.

12. you want to turn into a kid with the drug as well ;P

Indeed...almost everything is true with me.

Indeed...almost everything is true with me.Except for 6. I don't want my daughter to be the past tense of run

Indeed...almost everything is true with me.Except for 6. I don't want my daughter to be the past tense of run

Lol you got a ponit there. I wouldn't really want my name to be Ran which is the past tense of run. That name is probably normal in japan. It'll be a different story if you would name your daughter Rachel, the so called english version of Ran. xD

You know you're addicted to Detective Conan when...

1, You start singing out-of-tune, ON PURPOSE.

2, You want to learn everything - including bomb-disarming, computer-hacking, driving cars and boats, shooting, etc... - in HAWAII.

3, You think your very innocent, little brother is really your childhood friend.

4, There are a BUNCH of Detective Conan things around your house: living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom (!?),... Let's just hope there's none in your trash bin xD

5, You use a soccer ball as your main weapon.

6, When you don't feel asleep at night, you start counting how many dead bodies you've found in Detective Conan instead of counting sheeps.

7, You are reading my post. Admit it! You're in love with DC!!!

<to be continued>

OMG so true!!!

you know you are addicted when:

- you start getting freaked out at night

- you crack up whenever you hear: gin, vodka, rye, vermouth, bourbon etc.

- you freak at someone dressed in black

- you start to notice things that you think might be evidence for a murder.

- you wish that you were friends with the police.

- you think of conan when you see some kid in glasses

hehe

you know you are addicted when:

- you start getting freaked out at night

- you crack up whenever you hear: gin, vodka, rye, vermouth, bourbon etc.

- you freak at someone dressed in black

- you start to notice things that you think might be evidence for a murder.

- you wish that you were friends with the police.

- you think of conan when you see some kid in glasses

hehe

As a matter of fact, I wear almost black from head to toe(black shirt, watch,belt, shoes, pants while typing on my black blackberry and listening to my black coloured ipod nano)

50 ways you know you're addicted to Detective Conan when:

1. You buy all the manga

2.You watch every episode

3.You watch every movie

4. You make an account or comment on almost every/every Detective Conan fan site

5. You want/try to learn Japanese

6. You want to visit Hokuei, Japan (aka Conan town)

7. You buy red sneakers

8. You wish your neighbor was a scientist

9. You read Sherlock Holmes (every volume)

10. Your dream destinations are Tokyo, Osaka, and England (To see the Holmes Museum, Dartmoor, etc. of course)

11. Your dream job is to be a detective

12. You know where your local police station is, have the phone number for the station in your phone contacts, and know the names of some/all of the officers ;-)

13.You want to train to be a detective in Hawaii

14. You then want to become a high school detective (or a detective) in Tokyo and work with the police.

15. You know the most random and sneaky ways to kill people (though you don't dare to do them, since you want to be a law enforcer, not a law breaker)

16. You wish Akai Shuichi could teach you how to shoot a gun

17. You go take a tour in Washington DC and pass by the FBI building and almost shout, "OMGZ Jodie and Andre and James and Akai work there!" (hehe, I soooo did not do that when I went to DC this summer... :???: hehe......)

18. You practice soccer while wearing the red sneakers you bought.

19. You perform non life threatening tricks in your room when your family is not home

20. EVERYTHING is a weapon to you.

21. You plan on adopting a boy and naming him Conan

22. Your siblings know violent things thanks to you forcing them to watch it.

23.Your favorite artists now include Mai Kuraki, Rina Aiuchi, Garnet Crow, Two-Mix, B'z, Breakerz, ZARD, etc. and your ipod has all the openings and endings on it

24. You now feel totally awkward around your childhood friend that's the opposite gender as you...

25. You always wonder if there's a spy among you (from the FBI or CIA)

26. People that wear all black are considered BO members, according to you

27. When someone mentions Gin/Vodka/Vermouth/Chianti/Korn/Tequilla/etc., you instantly think of that person instead of the drink.

28. You take robotics... just so you can learn more about how to invent things so you can build yourself a bow tie voice changer or a wrist watch tranquilizer

29. You know EVERYTHING about Conan... from his address to his birthday to his blood type (but you're not a stalker... ;-) )

30. Your computer breaks because of all the videos/music/pictures/word documents/wallpapers/screensavers/icons you have of Detective Conan (my laptop's not gonna be available for a while...)

31. When you want to say something mean or bad, you search up the Japanese for it and say it (only Japanese, of course)

32. "oi oi" is the only way you express your frustration or annoyance.

33. You know the lyrics to "Growing of My Heart", "Kimi Ga Ireba", "Mune Ga Doki Doki", and "Namida no Yesterday" by heart

34. You love Two-Mix. Why? Minami Takayama, the lead vocals of the band, is the voice actress for Conan

35. You're like a stalker when it comes to Aoyama Gosho; you know where he's been to for vacation, his favorite genre (which is obvious), his marriages (and divorces), plus not only have you read DC, you've read Magic Kaito, Yaiba, 3rd base Fourth, his short stories, Wait a Minute, and Tell me a lie (which you wish was longer)

36. You search up all the detectives featured on the end of the volumes via Google; then you buy the books he recommends.

37. You know all the characters of both DC and MK

38. You now know some of the plot tricks Aoyama Gosho uses for characters (like the ways he makes good guys seem evil when they're really good; you've finally seen past that!)

39. You love Heiji, but you know you can't resist laughing when he gets angry (especially during the Detective Koshien with Hakuba, and any time he's with Conan!)

40. You have dreams of solving cases with Heiji and Shinichi

41. You also have dreams of working with Kaito to steal the Pandora Gem before Snake gets it and gives it to his boss and chaos strikes

42. You know the most random trivia, like Ran is Gosho's favorite DC character, and movie 1 of Detective Conan was actually based off of what Aoyama had planned to be the end of Magic Kaito, with a series of bombings going off in Tokyo.

43. You wish Magic Kaito would continue

44. You wish Shinichi and Kaito were cousins... and what they'd do if they found out they were :-D

45. When you make a Detective Conan fan site of your own

46. When you constantly search on YouTube for new music videos, openings, endings, AMVs, movies, episodes, previews, and more

47. When you are friends with or have joined a group/liked something or someone related to Detective Conan on Facebook or:

48. When you follow something related to Detective Conan on Twitter, or the official Detective Conan Twitter, which you translate by using Google Translator, then you get confused because it doesn't do a good job of translating the official DC twitter.... I mean, does Nau London or Rampo Mania that make any sense to anyone?

49.You're on team Ran or Team Ai... or both

and reason number 50:

50. You wish you could take the APTX 4869 to shrink yourself so you could go solve cases while assuming the alias with the names of two mystery authors and living with your childhood friend who your in love with while wearing red sneakers and glasses every day, then hope to stop all people wearing black from doing evil deeds of murder and get back your original body.

• Upvote 1

1. You buy all the manga

3.You watch every movie

4. You make an account or comment on almost every/every Detective Conan fan site

7. You buy red sneakers

10. Your dream destinations are Tokyo, Osaka, and England (To see the Holmes Museum, Dartmoor, etc. of course)

12. You know where your local police station is, have the phone number for the station in your phone contacts, and know the names of some/all of the officers ;-)

14. You then want to become a high school detective (or a detective) in Tokyo and work with the police.

15. You know the most random and sneaky ways to kill people (though you don't dare to do them, since you want to be a law enforcer, not a law breaker)

17. You go take a tour in Washington DC and pass by the FBI building and almost shout, "OMGZ Jodie and Andre and James and Akai work there!" (hehe, I soooo did not do that when I went to DC this summer... :???: hehe......)

19. You perform non life threatening tricks in your room when your family is not home

23.Your favorite artists now include Mai Kuraki, Rina Aiuchi, Garnet Crow, Two-Mix, B'z, Breakerz, ZARD, etc. and your ipod has all the openings and endings on it

24. You now feel totally awkward around your childhood friend that's the opposite gender as you...

27. When someone mentions Gin/Vodka/Vermouth/Chianti/Korn/Tequilla/etc., you instantly think of that person instead of the drink.

28. You take robotics... just so you can learn more about how to invent things so you can build yourself a bow tie voice changer or a wrist watch tranquilizer

29. You know EVERYTHING about Conan... from his address to his birthday to his blood type (but you're not a stalker... ;-) )

30. Your computer breaks because of all the videos/music/pictures/word documents/wallpapers/screensavers/icons you have of Detective Conan (my laptop's not gonna be available for a while...)

31. When you want to say something mean or bad, you search up the Japanese for it and say it (only Japanese, of course)

33. You know the lyrics to "Growing of My Heart", "Kimi Ga Ireba", "Mune Ga Doki Doki", and "Namida no Yesterday" by heart

34. You love Two-Mix. Why? Minami Takayama, the lead vocals of the band, is the voice actress for Conan

35. You're like a stalker when it comes to Aoyama Gosho; you know where he's been to for vacation, his favorite genre (which is obvious), his marriages (and divorces), plus not only have you read DC, you've read Magic Kaito, Yaiba, 3rd base Fourth, his short stories, Wait a Minute, and Tell me a lie (which you wish was longer)

36. You search up all the detectives featured on the end of the volumes via Google; then you buy the books he recommends.

38. You now know some of the plot tricks Aoyama Gosho uses for characters (like the ways he makes good guys seem evil when they're really good; you've finally seen past that!)

39. You love Heiji, but you know you can't resist laughing when he gets angry (especially during the Detective Koshien with Hakuba, and any time he's with Conan!)

41. You also have dreams of working with Kaito to steal the Pandora Gem before Snake gets it and gives it to his boss and chaos strikes

42. You know the most random trivia, like Ran is Gosho's favorite DC character, and movie 1 of Detective Conan was actually based off of what Aoyama had planned to be the end of Magic Kaito, with a series of bombings going off in Tokyo.

44. You wish Shinichi and Kaito were cousins... and what they'd do if they found out they were :-D

46. When you constantly search on YouTube for new music videos, openings, endings, AMVs, movies, episodes, previews, and more

47. When you are friends with or have joined a group/liked something or someone related to Detective Conan on Facebook or:

48. When you follow something related to Detective Conan on Twitter, or the official Detective Conan Twitter, which you translate by using Google Translator, then you get confused because it doesn't do a good job of translating the official DC twitter.... I mean, does Nau London or Rampo Mania that make any sense to anyone?

and reason number 50:

50. You wish you could take the APTX 4869 to shrink yourself so you could go solve cases while assuming the alias with the names of two mystery authors and living with your childhood friend who your in love with while wearing red sneakers and glasses every day, then hope to stop all people wearing black from doing evil deeds of murder and get back your original body.

All except for the music related ones. I am not realy into music.

1. You buy all the manga

3.You watch every movie

7. You buy red sneakers

and reason number 50:

ahahahahaha

this is bad.... i am addicted >.< almost everything listed above has applied to me! it's reaaaaaaally bad... i need to concentrate on writing my own stories, but somehow whenever i can't think about my own story i either start watching/reading/drawing/writing fanfics/drawing detective conan stuffs >.< also i check this site like ever hour or less... and its only because i just want to get on v.v even if there is nothing new on here and i know it, i can't help but check! *sniff* i'm a pure detective conan otaku... i've even started to learn some japanese vocabulary just from watching it over and over!

* = "I'm Guilty of this"

You know when you're addicted to DC* when...

• Your friends are scared of you because you know techniques used by murderers in DC*
  • They're also afraid that you learned "Potassium cyanide destroys the electron transport system in the body's cells, so blood continues to circulate without its oxygen being used" from the chapter about Ran's school play.*
  • When you saw "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney" on the Wii shop channel and bought all 3 instantly.*
  • When you play through every game in that series without a walkthrough.
  • When you make deductions that scare your friends*
  • When you're REALLY ticked about how they never released the promised Case Closed game in the US*
  • When you read Conan Doyle and Agatha Christie's work and understand it.*
  • When you solve the cases before Holmes or Poirot*
  • When you want to grow up and deal justice on a steaming platter*
  • When you dress like Yuusaku Kudo, with the fedora and the suit*
  • When your style of drawing is like Aoyama's*
  • When you step onto a crime scene to investigate, but get arrested instead.
  • When you post in this topic & forum*
  • When you eat the same Japanese foods you've seen the DC characters consume*
  • When you spend hours searching the internet to learn the properties of a poison*
  • When you write murder-mysteries*
  • When you constantly say: "I see the youth of today, I suddenly see hope for the future die" (Haibara Quote)*
  • When you talk people (Friends and enemies) out of suicide or violence by quoting Kudo*
  • When you make quotes you could imagine DC characters saying in your free time.*
    EX: "Suicide is selfish. Because YOU can't handle the same plight as everyone else, you throw your pains onto those close to you by leaving the world. People need you, whether or not anyone notices, and that should be enough to get you by, right?"
  • When you learn all DC songs... by ear*
  • When you own every dubbed movie on DVD
  • When you own all English manga
  • When you spend hours trying to find the cheap "Case Closed" keychain

* = "I'm Guilty of this"

You know when you're addicted to DC* when...

• Your friends are scared of you because you know techniques used by murderers in DC*
  • They're also afraid that you learned "Potassium cyanide destroys the electron transport system in the body's cells, so blood continues to circulate without its oxygen being used" from the chapter about Ran's school play.*
  • When you saw "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney" on the Wii shop channel and bought all 3 instantly.*
  • When you play through every game in that series without a walkthrough.
  • When you make deductions that scare your friends*
  • When you're REALLY ticked about how they never released the promised Case Closed game in the US*
  • When you read Conan Doyle and Agatha Christie's work and understand it.*
  • When you solve the cases before Holmes or Poirot*
  • When you want to grow up and deal justice on a steaming platter*
  • When you dress like Yuusaku Kudo, with the fedora and the suit*
  • When your style of drawing is like Aoyama's*
  • When you step onto a crime scene to investigate, but get arrested instead.
  • When you post in this topic & forum*
  • When you eat the same Japanese foods you've seen the DC characters consume*
  • When you spend hours searching the internet to learn the properties of a poison*
  • When you write murder-mysteries*
  • When you constantly say: "I see the youth of today, I suddenly see hope for the future die" (Haibara Quote)*
  • When you talk people (Friends and enemies) out of suicide or violence by quoting Kudo*
  • When you make quotes you could imagine DC characters saying in your free time.*
    EX: "Suicide is selfish. Because YOU can't handle the same plight as everyone else, you throw your pains onto those close to you by leaving the world. People need you, whether or not anyone notices, and that should be enough to get you by, right?"
  • When you learn all DC songs... by ear*
  • When you own every dubbed movie on DVD
  • When you own all English manga
  • When you spend hours trying to find the cheap "Case Closed" keychain

This is bad... Almost everything about is true of me... So I'm an addict,ay?

nah. I tell my friends that my girlfriend is Ai Haibara, not tell them about it...

Though, I just make half of my class who doesn't even knw about DC knew it yesterday by showing that MVs of DC made by those in DCTP.

When you dress up like Conan on Halloween.

does it count if I dress into a tall man, bringing a sniper, wearing a swimming hat, surgical mask, and made my front right side hair curly.

You know you're addicted to Detective Conan when:

1. you attempt to make deductions (where has this guy been to recently etc.)

2. you start making observations and noting almost everything you see

3. you start acting like one of the characters from the show

4. you suddenly start reading sherlock holmes and other detective stories

5. you start to believe more in science than magic and supernatural stuff

6. you try to improve your soccer skills

7. you want to be like a detective (especially like shinichi lol)

8. you get impatient on when the next episode/chapter of detective conan comes out

9. you watched all of the episodes/chapters from beginning to latest, and

10. you start signing up for DC fan websites like this one xD

When you start telling 'jokes' which aren't funny at all and got a new nickname because of that from your friends.(I have been doing this since July)

u need to work on ur jokes then -.- i can just imagine how bad they might turn out (if they are anything like agasa's)