Detective Conan World
phantomlady1101

Soul Eater!!!

I watched the whole anime but that Maka became ass-kicking was stupid.

How can a new Meister beat a Asura so easy while the few strongest can't even kill them.

I know it is typical in a Shounen anime/manga but can't they make her lose and get stronger over.

But it's acutally the budget fault. Now spoiler.

Asura is not dead in manga

I read the manga and the latest chapters are, dare I say, insane! xD

Death the Kid \o/! I find his OCD attractive xD. Symmetry is more important than saving the world!! xD. Though I notice that he isn't exactly symmetrical himself (not talking about those cool Sanzu lines). There's even one cover in the anime where he was wearing a bracelet of some sort on one hand. ON ONLY ONE HAND. He doesn't seem to freak out when he doesn't notice it.

I was really happy about this part seeing as how (It's not much of a spoiler but it has a picture)

his OCD seemingly disappeared besides that craze over order.

89-21.jpg I was smiling idiotically when I read what Soul said since it was literally what I was thinking at the moment xDD

Okay I drew Death the Kid :)death_the_kid_by_eekei-d4bvqr6.jpg

Awesome! You managed to get Kid's supreme coolness on paper! I love it!

@Eekei: Galing talaga!

I read half of the first chapter... I don't get it. Why are there so many characters and what is the objective of the manga? <_<

The first few chapters of the manga are basically prologues that introduce the characters.

The plot? Well, it's just too cool for words. (Not really, I just fail at explaining).