Detective Conan World
Kid the Phantom Thief

What do you regret...

I regret not studying for that bio test. Not really actually, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

So do I. I had to guess at 5 MCQs out of 40 and left a whole long question unsolved.

I regret over-thinking that one question on that calc quiz I had. 

Gah, it's so frustrating how easy that problem was. 

But a lot of my friends encountered the same problem, so I guess I don't feel that bad.

I regret over-thinking that one question on that calc quiz I had. 

Gah, it's so frustrating how easy that problem was. 

But a lot of my friends encountered the same problem, so I guess I don't feel that bad.

This is crazy; just took a calc test today.  It wasn't that bad, as long as I convince myself that the very first question was unfair.  It was a massive derivative that took more than the 8.5 in. page width to fit the first step of the problem.  If I recall it was log differentiation with a derivative of a square root inside that with quotient rule inside that with product rule embedded in the quotient rule.  There was more after that, but it was such an organizational mess I stopped working on it right there and moved on.  Not even worth the 6 points.

This is crazy; just took a calc test today.  It wasn't that bad, as long as I convince myself that the very first question was unfair.  It was a massive derivative that took more than the 8.5 in. page width to fit the first step of the problem.  If I recall it was log differentiation with a derivative of a square root inside that with quotient rule inside that with product rule embedded in the quotient rule.  There was more after that, but it was such an organizational mess I stopped working on it right there and moved on.  Not even worth the 6 points.

Ahhhh, what a coincidence! The problem I had trouble with was also the first question! I went through the trouble of using all the methods the teacher taught us for the chapter (trigonometric by parts, tabular method, etc.) only to find out that it was a simple u substitution problem by the end of the test. It was extremely misleading and I basically lost free points because I wasn't open-minded enough. Only a handful of people figured out how to do it, so I'm glad I wasn't alone.

I was never fond of the product rule or the quotient rule since I often make silly algebraic mistakes when it gets messy--especially when the problem also incorporates chain rule, then my paper ends up being a bunch of scribbles and chicken scratch. Gosh, your teacher must have been having a pretty bad day when he/she created that problem. The quiz I had was on trigonometric integration, which can also be a humongous pain in the butt. It took me hours to do only seven problems on the homework and I was pulling my hair out with every. passing. second. The worst part is, this stuff isn't even on the AP test. 

Ahhhh, what a coincidence! The problem I had trouble with was also the first question! I went through the trouble of using all the methods the teacher taught us for the chapter (trigonometric by parts, tabular method, etc.) only to find out that it was a simple u substitution problem by the end of the test. It was extremely misleading and I basically lost free points because I wasn't open-minded enough. Only a handful of people figured out how to do it, so I'm glad I wasn't alone.

I was never fond of the product rule or the quotient rule since I often make silly algebraic mistakes when it gets messy--especially when the problem also incorporates chain rule, then my paper ends up being a bunch of scribbles and chicken scratch. Gosh, your teacher must have been having a pretty bad day when he/she created that problem. The quiz I had was on trigonometric integration, which can also be a humongous pain in the butt. It took me hours to do only seven problems on the homework and I was pulling my hair out with every. passing. second. The worst part is, this stuff isn't even on the AP test. 

You scared me for a second.  I haven't learned any of that stuff yet, and probably never will considering my teacher seems to stick rather closely to what we need to know for the AP exam.

Not solving my resource pack. The sir just gave us the papers and then chose one and we had that as our actual exam. Got us good, sly old fox.

I regret regretting

I regretfully regret regretting my regretfulness since it's more regrettably regrettable than some of my other most regretful regrets.

I regretfully regret regretting my regretfulness since it's more regrettably regrettable than some of my other most regretful regrets.

franziska-whip.gif

Look at all these foolishly foolish fools foolishly trying copy by foolish means the ways of Franziska von Karma!