Detective Conan World
hopes

Detective Conan Role-Playing

There are some characters that I'm afraid will never be chosen :rolleyes: : Vodka, Camel, Genta, Yamamura...

Vodka, Yamamura, & Genta are hilarious. (Though Genta does make me want to stab him sometimes.. <_< ) I haven't caught up so I dunno who Camel is yet :P

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I LOVE YOU, SAKI-CHAN.

Hah, Yamamura and Vodka are just that bad-ass. XD And Genta... Well... He's... Genta. But Camel... XD I dunno...

I object. :angry:

Why?

It'd be better for both of us in the long run- you do know who Vermouth is, right?

Maybe he should~ :rolleyes:

Look at it from another angle~ :P

You're Gin~ You might get to kill him~ :rolleyes:

KKLT... you're right in one way, but wrong in the other.

MKK...

But you haven't really done anything there yet :V

Ah and where is yukiko? I'm sure she's much of a stalker than yuusaku :P

Yukiko, unfortunately, doesn't seem to appreciate the glory of being an excellent actress, disguise master, and stalker. </3 I may just take over her role and have her/him (:V) play Yusaku so I have a little more interaction.

And I haven't had time. :V

Yukiko, unfortunately, doesn't seem to appreciate the glory of being an excellent actress, disguise master, and stalker. </3 I may just take over her role and have her/him (:V) play Yusaku so I have a little more interaction.

And I haven't had time. :V

Yes I don't see you yet :V maybe I shall take over some roles of our phantom thief as well :P and make him do all sorts of weird stuff :P

Kaito needs to show his face!!!!!!!! DDDDD: We need some interaction in Ekoda High School other than the Hakako!! And I had to make him dye my hair rainbow because he wasn't there! (not that I minded... It was fun. :3)