Detective Conan World
Tsukiko

Leaping into the Dream

Fics relating to SI-OC fic Dream... on Not. Centered around a girl going by the name Okiya Tsukiko and later her younger/older brother using the name Midorikawa Shugo.

Includes one-shots centered around OC-police officer Miyoshi Takuya. Very AU as of now.

AO3 link: https://archiveofourown.org/series/821421

Series include:

• Dream or Not: Main fic, starting from Kir-Arc and ending around the middle of Bourbon Arc. Okiya Tsukiko is the main character. Chapters 1-22 rewritten to fit better the latter part of the fic and exclude first person PoV. Finished at 72 chapters
  • Leap into Relatively Unknown: Spin-Off/Side fic, starting ten years prior Conan Arc and spanning through the years until the end of DoN. Includes Magic Kaito chapters too. Midorikawa Shugo is the main character. 33/65 chapters
  • Leaping into the Dream: Sequel to first two. On-going 8/? chapters. Includes movie chapters too!

One-Shots (Mostly Takuya): Some is collected here https://archiveofourown.org/series/1018929

• Academy Blues: Police Squad and Takuya, written before WWPS
  • Crashing down: Time between Graduation and Conan Arc.
  • Secrets and Seekers: Conan Arc onwards
  • It's Christmas: posted
  • The Brilliant Backup: Takes place around smell of Yuzu case
  • And Cherry blossoms fell: Scotch's backstory in this fic verse.
  • The Scenario of Phantom Thief F: AU of an AU. Just for fun written about the Vocaloid song.
  • Death of a Shadow: Little poem written ages ago. Loosely related to this verse.
  •  Art and background information as a separate "fic".

Out-dated one-shots written pre Scotch revelations:

• Last Man Standing
  • He was Our Zero
  • Forgotten Time

Okay... Uhm, I was wondering... Where did you get the idea?

Guess. Okay, okay... I started to plan a fic like this... in last November but I didn't want to publish it 'cause RitEotS was in the begining. The main idea remained but the details around it changed a bit and ... okay, I happened to read your fic for the third time on last Monday and I was bored...

Ah, I see... Wow, we had the idea around the same time. I was possibly wondering... I don't want to sound selfish or anything, but if you did decide to write this because of me, could you possibly mention that? You don't have to if you don't want to. Sorry for asking like this.

Ah, I see... Wow, we had the idea around the same time. I was possibly wondering... I don't want to sound selfish or anything, but if you did decide to write this because of me, could you possibly mention that? You don't have to if you don't want to. Sorry for asking like this.

Well, I'll think about it... I have a little tricky idea for the later happenings... maybe I'll mention it at that time or so...

I really am not in the habit of reading fanfiction, but I'll read it if I have time.

I really, really hope that you start reading this!

Just read it! It's really good! Continue please!

I think I'm going to continue this on Chrismas break when I have more time. But thank you for reading. :)