Detective Conan World
Tsukiko

Wondering, pondering...

Seriously, guys, why don't you try googling it out instead of always asking me why I think these, why I think that? :V

I'll give you all a head start: Here and here and here

I'm just trying to be open minded. I'm not the kind of person who easily believes the status quo, what other says or what the news says. I really dig into it.

Also, I didn't say that I'm completely bought by the "Global Warming is a fad" theory. It's "I wonder" not "I really do believe".

you misinterpreted my question, though I suppose it's my fault for not wording it better

I asked you why you think global warming is a "fad" because you used "fad" in a strange context

and to answer what you thought I said, believe what you want to believe

CO2 emissions have increased beyond the normal fluctuations of CO2 earth regularly undergoes every thousands of years because of human activity

if this isn't evidence enough, I'm not going to bother arguing with you on this issue anymore

Carbon_Dioxide_400kyr.png

and in accordance to your avatar change:

amazing.

such wow.

much color.

I wonder why Leonardo DiCaprio has never won an oscar. He's such a great actor, no debate.

EPj5M3L.png?2

sorry, I needed something more lighthearted to post 

haha, no hard feelings, bro

I wonder how accurate the view counter on here is  :blink:

Meh, it's most likely accurate. The forum itself is not really designed by our Admin (maybe some part). It's more of a template thingy sold and backed by a group of software professionals.

---

I wonder if I should eat now.

Meh, it's most likely accurate. The forum itself is not really designed by our Admin (maybe some part). It's more of a template thingy sold and backed by a group of software professionals.

Ah I see, I wonder where those thousands of views came from then  :blink:

I wonder what mobile phones will look like 5 years 

Think she means profile views.

I meant thread views specifically but those too

My mistake. Yeah it's weird to see ones with 50-100 thousands views. 

My mistake. Yeah it's weird to see ones with 50-100 thousands views. 

It's fine! It just makes you wonder where just all the traffic came from though. It's fairly quiet here so it's crazy that some threads are well over 20k+ views even if they are a few years old.

I wonder what mobile phones will look like 5 years 

Try viewing the online users list from time to time and check where some Guests people are on, in the forum. You'll see where most views come from. :3 (You can click the "full list" link thingy on the index page of the forum to go to the same page I just linked)

----

I wonder where my rashes came from.

Try viewing the online users list from time to time and check where some Guests people are on, in the forum. You'll see where most views come from. :3 (You can click the "full list" link thingy on the index page of the forum to go to the same page I just linked)

thank you :D it is pretty interesting to see what parts of the forum are being lurked