Detective Conan World
Tsukiko

Wondering, pondering...

... Though by average I hope you mean Asian average and not "C is average" average.

Whahaha xD

I do get C's though ... a lot.

But in my country you get divided in secondary school. Depending on how "smart" you are. I attend the highest level , so my C's pretty much equal B+'s on the lower level. I'm a disgrace to my family :(.

Do I need to commit the act of Hara-Kiri now ?

nah, I'm kidding.

Good luck in your girl-chasing endeavors?

I don't really chase them , I awkwardly show the females my intention of having a relationship by showing typical Alpha-male behavior. (Bitchslapping the other boys to show dominance)

OT : Why do teachers say my behavior is bad even though I improved a lot ? Do they dislike me because I'm too handsome ? Like people who dislike Kim Jong Un because he's too sexxy ?

• Upvote 1

Whahaha xD

But in my country you get divided in secondary school. Depending on how "smart" you are. I attend the highest level , so my C's pretty much equal B+'s on the lower level. I'm a disgrace to my family :(.

I don't really chase them , I awkwardly show the females my intention of having a relationship by showing typical Alpha-male behavior. (Bitchslapping the other boys to show dominance)

OT : Why do teachers say my behavior is bad even though I improved a lot ? Do they dislike me because I'm too handsome ? Like people who dislike Kim Jong Un because he's too sexxy ?

bro

i think you are starting to loose it 

Whahaha xD

Don't forget to twist!

tumblr_lyzbgimStO1qd8t4mo1_500.gif

(joking of course, haha)

And your highest level is probably like 'Murica's AP classes.  Hang in there man!  High school will be over before you know it, probably.

not really an expert in this kinda stuff, but showing "dominance" can make some people come off as intimidating

we're not living in the stone age anymore, lol

not really an expert in this kinda stuff, but showing "dominance" can make some people come off as intimidating

LMFAO

I wonder why some people likes fishing for compliments

I sometimes wonder if I'm going to be forgotten or if I'm already forgotten in a sense. To elaborate I mean like, I don't really want to get married nor have kids, most of my family (who I'm not even close to to begin with) are much older than me (even my older sister's 9 and a half years older than me), so assuming I make it to old age, once I pass will I be forgotten? Most likely. I'm not particularly scared of death itself, I'm curious about what comes afterwards but not scared. I'm more so scared/worried about what will kill me and what happens afterwards. (not in a religious sense but like uh... "I'm dead so now what?") I probably won't have much of a legacy so will I just disappear and stop existing as quickly as I came into existence?

And the latter part is referring to like old friends/classmates I've had, I wonder how many have forgotten about me. I wonder whose lives I'm no longer a memory of. I'm not bothered by this, it's just a weird thought since I think about my old classmates quite a bit and I wonder how many of them don't remember me but I remember them quite vividly. 

• Upvote 1

I sometimes wonder if I'm going to be forgotten or if I'm already forgotten in a sense. To elaborate I mean like, I don't really want to get married nor have kids, most of my family (who I'm not even close to to begin with) are much older than me (even my older sister's 9 and a half years older than me), so assuming I make it to old age, once I pass will I be forgotten? Most likely. I'm not particularly scared of death itself, I'm curious about what comes afterwards but not scared. I'm more so scared/worried about what will kill me and what happens afterwards. (not in a religious sense but like uh... "I'm dead so now what?") I probably won't have much of a legacy so will I just disappear and stop existing as quickly as I came into existence?

And the latter part is referring to like old friends/classmates I've had, I wonder how many have forgotten about me. I wonder whose lives I'm no longer a memory of. I'm not bothered by this, it's just a weird thought since I think about my old classmates quite a bit and I wonder how many of them don't remember me but I remember them quite vividly.

That's depressing.... Oi, I think you should really give your all to make a legacy, in a goodway.

I wonder how long it would last

That's depressing.... Oi, I think you should really give your all to make a legacy, in a goodway.

I wonder how long it would last

Sorry ^^; I don't really know what kind of legacy I want/would be able to obtain though. I don't want children, and I strive for normalcy/don't want to do like anything extraordinary but the idea of being forgotten almost immediately after I've died is unsettling to say the least. It's just sorta... awful to think about how even if I enjoy my life a ton and accomplish a bunch of personal goals that might all just disappear and be completely meaningless the second I'm gone. o_o

Don't forget to twist!

tumblr_lyzbgimStO1qd8t4mo1_500.gif

(joking of course, haha)

And your highest level is probably like 'Murica's AP classes.  Hang in there man!  High school will be over before you know it, probably.

Hanging on , but it's quite depressing when your classmates score A's and stuff even though I do know they study alot more than me .... it still kinda sucks. I'm 175 cm +/- , is that actually considered short in Murica ? Cause here I'm surrounded by 190 cm giants.

Actually I asked a few girls (who have experienced it before) if they found it intimidating. They all told me it was more annoying than intimidating , especially because it was I who performed the slapping. They don't really care and the boys just slap me back. I do know it can be intimidating but considering I only do this to close friends who laugh it off. Ofcourse I don't approach girls that I'm not familiar with using this method. I just use cheesy one-liners ....